Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

The fact that Jim Irsay is saying this publicly (who has some of his own issues to a much lesser extent) says a lot... There has to be several other owners who aren't ready or willing to say anything publicly that really want Dan out.  Id have to guess the number on Dan's side (if any) is quickly dwindling.

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Figure it will take a year or two to get rid of him. Lawsuits and everything maybe get new stadium by 2028?

Even if it takes 2-3 years, as long as there is an end in sight. Rivera will be gone by then too, plus maybe the Front office.

a completely fresh start.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Searchingforaqb said:

Even if it takes 2-3 years, as long as there is an end in sight. Rivera will be gone by then too, plus maybe the Front office.

a completely fresh start.

Assuming there’s no possible legal recourse and Dan must put up for sale or the league takes control and it’s put up for sale how long does it take for it to be completed?

How long was the broncos?

Just now, Idaho fan said:

The fact that Jim Irsay is saying this publicly (who has some of his own issues to a much lesser extent) says a lot... There has to be several other owners who aren't ready or willing to say anything publicly that really want Dan out.  Id have to guess the number on Dan's side (if any) is quickly dwindling.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I really have the feeling this is the beginning of the end. An owner, with his own checkered past, they type Snyder would target, on the record. He can't be alone to say this. This is ****ing huge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

Can you imagine the parade??? Will blow away any super bowl......And yes, we deserve a day off from work and a parade when this prick is gone lol

As glorious as imagining that is, just imagine Dan having to watch it happen!!

Dont know which is better tbh.  They’re both fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Once it was reported that he was investigating the other owners it was the beginning of the end. They will look weak and like they are afraid of him if they don’t remove him. 

I thought about the same thing.  Irsay who is arguably an owner with plenty of baggage basically saying bring it on

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

As glorious as imagining that is, just imagine Dan having to watch it happen!!

Dont know which is better tbh.  They’re both fantastic.

Considering what we've had to watch for the last 25 years that sounds rather heavenly lol........I'm really trying to control my emotions and protecting myself from a huge letdown,  but this coming out of left field from Isray is the brightest moment we've had since beating Buffalo in the super bowl over 30 years ago 

With all this stuff going on in organization.I don't think they fire Ron at end of the year. It would be difficult to get another coach at this time.They should but there will be to much turmoil in organization.

Even if NFL took over franchise I think the NFL would bring Ron back until franchise was sold. Next year or two could be bad, but in long term we'll worth it.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1

What we need is another owner or two to say similar things as Irsay.  At that point the momentum will be unstoppable.  

That would get this to the point where many owners would just decide to sell to save face and not to be forced out... Dan of course is different - more like an STD that doesn't want to go away no matter how hated.  But the billionaires will vote and have the 24.  The owners on the fence will want the **** stain that is Dan Snyder to go away and for things to get back to normal and continue to bring in the $$$.  They are getting tired of Dan's issues taking the fun out of things and creating a negative look on the league.

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

With all this stuff going on in organization.I don't think they fire Ron at end of the year. It would be difficult to get another coach at this time.They should but there will be to much turmoil in organization.

Even if NFL took over franchise I think the NFL would bring Ron back until franchise was sold.

Yep. We’re stuck with tugboat Ron for the time being 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

What we need is another owner or two to say similar things as Irsay.  At that point the momentum will be unstoppable.  

That would get this to the point where many owners would just decide to sell to save face and not to be forced out... Dan of course is different - more like an STD that doesn't want to go away no matter how hated.  But the billionaires will vote and have the 24.  The owners on the fence will want the **** stain that is Dan Snyder to go away and for things to get back to normal and continue to bring in the $$$.  They are getting tired of Dan's issues taking the fun out of things and reflecting on them (however little it is).

We will get it when the report drops. 

Edited by Redskins 2021

2 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Even if NFL took over franchise I think the NFL would bring Ron back until franchise was sold. Next year or two could be bad, but in long term we'll worth it.

I'll take 2 or 3 bad years over having Dan for the next 30.....if it means 0 and 17 bring it on!!! Least we know we'll be in position to grab that QB lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1