Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

7 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

F.  Dan's lawyers offered that women another million dollar plus settlement to keep her mouth shut.   That women turned it down and spoke to the NFL.

Two things:

1. I have serious respect for anyone willing to turn down that much money in order to finally reveal her truth.

2. Either little Danny did something far more heinous on that plane than has been hinted/speculated up til now AND/OR he’s afraid that if Tanya ever finds out what really went down she might leave his butt, file for divorce and take up to half of his wealth with her.

Yeah am hoping something comes of it.  Of the things mentioned that's the most ominous for Dan I'd guess.

Dan's lawyer denied that happened but he's not the lawyer directly involved with it.  He said that this women's lawyer and the law firm that worked for Dan (not his current one) talked but said another settlement wasn't offered.

That's to me the most interested he said she said stuff.  The ESPN writers are doubling down that the settlment was offered.   If it indeed was no way Dan can be feeling good about it if he is offering her even more money now. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I'm 3 weeks in on not watching them. The black unis were like permission from my younger self and friends chanting "Dallas Sucks" on the School Bus" between the 1st and 2nd Superbowl wins, to not let them ruin my chi and change the channel before kickoff of that game. If I cared to buy stamps, I'd send thank you cards to Dan, Tanya, Jason, Ron and one more to Goodell. Giving me what I really needed to reclaim my sunday with either Redzone or.... life. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b88p9h5p4gmk4wxkitoh

That's the same week I jumped. The black uniforms were the final straw. I have it a chance and nope, not going to work 

31 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m sure there’s nothing a billionaire hates more than being forced into doing anything.  They believe the sun rises and sets on them, and their ability to accumulate FU Money, entitles them to FU every day until they die, at which point their children get to do the same.

At one point, I could buy that he was a fan of the team and truly believed he could turn it around.  But at this point, it has to be out of spite.  

I think you're on point with this. If I did half of the things he's been accused of, I would go into hiding for the rest of my life. 

1 hour ago, NewCliche21 said:

I ****ing hate everything about this team. 

So Van Natt came on the radio and said Ian is outright lying lol 

27 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Wording here is interesting if that's the one that was used on radio.

That likely means that if they aren't 24, they are kinda close to it. Like 20 or something...

I think they dont know cause they dont need to know but if push came to shove and a vote occurred I think 24 would easily be reached if given a yes or no. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I loved how "NFL people want Dan gone" talk was all over gmfb this a.m. 

Batista, Pellisaro, and Rappaport kept the "most owners want Dan to sell" talk prominent in every segment they did during the three hours. Unfortunately they also kept saying that an actual vote from 24 owners to oust him was not in the cards and because, according to them,  Jerry jones still backs Dan it is unlikely that will occur until jones changes that position. **** you for that too, jj.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah am hoping something comes of it.  Of the things mentioned that's the most ominous for Dan I'd guess.

Dan's lawyer denied that happened but he's not the lawyer directly involved with it.  He said that this women's lawyer and the law firm that worked for Dan (not his current one) talked but said another settlement wasn't offered.

That's to me the most interested he said she said stuff.  The ESPN writers are doubling down that the settlment was offered.   If it indeed was no way Dan can be feeling good about it if he is offering her even more money now. 

I get the feeling most people who "know" things already know exactly what happened on the plane. Im a no body and Ive heard whispers of it from friends who lived around ashburn at the time. Aint no way anyone who does know is letting it out. 

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

That pic is quickly becoming the ES version of the Zapruder film!

If you look closely at the actual film footage as I have you notice that right after the moment in the photo shown below Tanya’s head moves “back and to the left, back and to the left.” I repeat back and to the left, as if she is secretly communicating with someone.

This provides clear evidence that there was more than one lone Extremeskins pin wearer involved in the events of that day.

My theory is that there were at least three Extremeskins pin wearers hidden in the stadium, including one in the grassy area across from Tanya and another up higher in the vacant book depository where unsold programs from prior games are stored.

It was a perfect setup for triangular pin display!

This my friends is a conspiracy of the highest order. 

The pin wearers are out there watching despite their misdeeds and they must be brought to justice!

image.jpeg.0257fd3447e0923a77b98274b729a2cf.jpeg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

That's the same week I jumped. The black uniforms were the final straw. 

When they showed a clip of them in the black before the game it was like this giant weight was lifted off of me. If they had kept the uni's from last year and just put the W on the helmet with the stripe back. I would have had 2 weeks of loses and whatever you guys who watched Thursday night got. A win that felt like a loss? I don't know.

Thank You, Tanya!

My dynasty league chat is blowing up about this bc I told them if Snyder is removed I’ll pay everyone’s buy-ins next year (I neglected to mention it would be with their own money—I’ve won 4 of the last 5 years lol)

• Haha 2

Good sign that on this thread I haven't seen the usual pushback at the optimists on this front -- no shots of late about how we are crazy, naive, pie in the sky driven ,or lets root for the negativity on Dan to go away and the media backs off because all the negativity accomplishes nothing.  😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2