Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan not selling isn't news.  The owners have to vote him out.  If Dan ends up gone and I can choose how he goes, I'd much rather it go like the James Bond villain he is where his ship blows up to end the movie.  Dan going down kicking and screaming, if he loses his ownership, has more poetry to it.  It would be the Shakesperian ending.  

"If Dan ends up gone and I can choose how he goes, I'd much rather it go like the James Bond villain he is where his ship blows up to end the movie. "

That would be the eye patch wearing Emilio Largo, the sado-masochistic uber villain of Thunderball.

We witnessed the preliminaries today when Snyder (Largo) and Jim Irsay (Bond) had their first tete a Tete. A decisive victory for the good guys...

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

Lol Irsay was like the last guy I thought would come out against Synder.  Good for Irsay!  Irsay owned up to his problems, and didn't blame others.   Compared to Washington's slimy owner Irsay's a saint.

So who had "Jim Irsay induces mass simultaneous erections" on their 2022 bingo card?

• Haha 8
  • Thumb up 1

The thing that’s interesting on the “dirt” angle is that now it’s out in the open….I mean, at the end of the day blackmail is illegal. So how exactly is he going to utilize this dirt without it being traced back to him in a way that ends in a court case he for once DOESN’T have the resources for? Good luck ****ing with 31 other, richer billionaires.  

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I love it.  Dan duking it out feels like his last stand. Maybe its the optimist in me but I think its a good sign that Dan's team is reacting so quickly to everything that is going on.

His lawyer now making semi regular appearances on local radio among other things is clear sign that they believe they are in deep trouble. 

Absolutely.  

This is basic stuff for someone who is legitimately scared that reaping the whirlwind is a very likely possibility.   

Dan's scared.  REALLY scared.   And I love it.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

holy crap 

I was born just over the state line in Maryland so I will always hate the Irsay's for what they did in '84. 

But my God, if this absolutely whacked out fool actually gets the ball rolling on removing the Snyder family from this franchise and the NFL-at-large, I will be indebted to him for the rest of my life.

• Like 3