Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

We need a 1st round pick in the next draft to refuse to sign here because of all the dysfunction that is this organization and articulate his reasons while at the podium.  Think about it....

Embarrassment to work for a morally corrupt individual like Snyder

Lost revenue from merchandising

Lost revenue from advertisements

Hostile work environment

....list could go on and on.

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, max21 said:

It’s getting to the point where if this doesn’t happen, it’s going to drive the fanbase to even more turmoil. It will crush me if he ends up not selling 

Now that this thing has taken off nationally I think were going to see corporate sponsorship drop off, if that happens the organization is going to really start hurting financially. At that point (much like the name change) Dan won have much choice.

At some point this... 

Fed Ex.jpg

will not want to be associated with this.

fans.jpg

Dan.jpg

railling.jpg

Railing.avif

Edited by Chris 44
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, FLSkinz83 said:

PFT has confirmed that the owners, by a vote of 31-1, concluded on Tuesday that the league’s compensation committee is authorized to negotiate a new deal with Goodell. Jones was the lone dissenter.

And Jones, via Seth Wickersham and Don Van Natta, Jr. of ESPN.com, told Kraft, the chair of the compensation committee,”Don’t **** with me.”

“Excuse me?” Kraft said.

“Don’t mess with me,” Jones said, modifying his language.

In 2017, Jones tried to block Goodell from getting a new deal. Jerry’s allies at the time included Washington owner Daniel Snyder and, of all people, Papa John.

As one source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT, Jones’s frustration likely comes from the fact that he’s not on the compensation committee, and due to the fact that no other owner joined him in opposing the measure. Per the source, Kraft wasn’t the only subject of Jones’s ire. Both Giants owner John Mara and Browns owner Jimmy Haslam caught some flak, too.

Last time around, it became a major fight, culminating in Jones threatening litigation and Jones ultimately paying for the legal fees incurred by the league in dealing with his threats. This time, it’s far less likely that Jones will die for a second time on the same hill.

If true, then Jones doesn't have nearly as much influence as everyone keeps claiming he has. It's one thing for Jerruh to still be pissed at Goofball for the Zeke Elliot suspension years ago, but threatening Kraft will not go over well. He'd better be careful himself unless he wants to get voted out.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HogsVa7 said:

If Dan gets voted out, and he gets his lawyers into this will that still make him owner until this gets settle in court? Even if this happens this will take years right?

I don't think Snyder can prevent anything if he's voted out...the league has bylaws which he agreed to when he became an owner. He could probably litigate after the fact regarding compensation and so forth, but I don't think he'll be sitting in Ashburn in 2032 still litigating whether they can remove him or not.

• Like 2

I have to admit that I kind of agree that a lot rests on the MJW report.  Are the owners really just saying that to show that they are doing their due diligence?  I'm not sure that's true for all 31.

I'm also skeptical about the financial component, which was her original target.  Friedman is simply not a reliable source and Snyder did produce signed affidavits from those who would know.     The Tiffany Johnson accusation is just that, with no real hard evidence.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1

Regarding Bezos...

He has had a ton of bad PR the last few years as well.  I have to imagine he would LOVE the opportunity to have his name associated with something besides overworking his employees.

This gives him a chance to be a HERO to a fanbase, and an entirely new topic of discussion for people to associate him with.  Completely divert the public's eyes away from his other controversies.

It would be a huge slam dunk from a PR perspective.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I just had a scary thought...what if the MJW report exonerates Snyder? 😬

It won't.  

Make no mistake, this is really about money.  No matter what is in the MJW report, they want Snyder out.  All the MJW report could do is attach some lecherous behavior to him, maybe some other illegal stuff that would make it easier to get 24 votes to kick him out.

But like I said, this is about money.  His stadium is **** and he can't get a new one, the other owners don't like that.  He's had seats taken OUT of Fed Ex in order to say he's still selling out games and that's backfired.  His team, once one of the marquee teams in the league, is losing value, therefore the NFL isn't as valuable as it could be.  His teams consistently suck and at some point you have to wonder if he's even trying.  I guarantee you the other owners are looking at him in meetings and are like "What the **** are you actually DOING that's a positive for the NFL?"  

The MJW report will be a cherry on top that'll make it easier for them to kick him out if she finds illegal actions and more lecherous behavior.  But make no mistake, they want him gone because he's a ****ing loser and he's losing them money.  Even if the MJW report is a nothingburger, he's still a black eye for the league.  They'll get him out one way or another.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We could suck for another ten years, and it absolutely would not matter, as long as that little **** is no longer owner of this team. This would feel like winning a title.

This is my Super Bowl.  Looks like we made it to the NFC Championship!  Let’s get the W and go for the ring!!!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, ananoman said:

This is my Super Bowl.  Looks like we made it to the NFC Championship!  Let’s get the W and go for the ring!!!

I've said it before, I'll say it again here.  This is bigger than the Super Bowl.  You can win multiple Super Bowls (not likely under Snyder, but in theory you can).

You can only get rid of Snyder once.  This really and truly is bigger than a Super Bowl for this fanbase.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Jim Irsay owns Snyder. First looting our precious picks for the QB he wanted to waive and then his drugged up comments yesterday. I am hopeful loose lips sink expensive yachts.

It would seem to me the best way to resolve this within the next 2 years is to go after Goodell and have Dan be his fall guy. He's the mafia leader who is even harder to bring down than Snyder. I am preparing for this to be resolved ultimately by the team being sold to Mrs ES 2024 herself Tanya ****ing Snyder. 

"Prepare for the worst hope for a little better than the worst" - Anonymous ES Fan

Edited by RandyHolt