Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not a fan of any of those guys.

That said, Dan has them by a good twenty years and is still generally a terrible person that can’t field a decent football team to save his life.

It’d be one thing if Dan had actually shown any level of growth or success, even if not here - in any other ventures.  But he hasn’t, he’s just as bad if not worse than he’s always been.

I wasn't defending Dan.   Just saying that if the league determines the next owner, I wouldn't get too excited about actually winning games.  

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I wasn't defending Dan.   Just saying that if the league determines the next owner, I wouldn't get too excited about actually winning games.  

Every owner requires a 3/4 vote to get in.  It's in the league's best interests for teams to win.  I haven't bought a damn thing and the NFL won't make a dime off of me with this owner.  Get a new owner and I'll buy all of the things.  It doesn't take away from other teams, it just adds more money to the pool.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Disappointing but not surprising in the least many want to focus on MJW - the money.  Other owners will only want him out if Dan has been looting from the till and costing those rich ****s pennies.

They don't have a rats ass about women harassed in the workplace. And rest assured they enjoy abusing Dan in trades and love letting their fans overtake our stadium. It's 100% an NFL badge of honor to sell out road games.

Nah, they want him out because he literally doesn't benefit the NFL in any way.  In fact, he's a detriment to the league.  

I agree they don't care about women being harassed in the workplace, they'll say they do because they know that's what people want them to say.  

But like I said before, Dan has tanked this franchise from practically every possible angle.  He doesn't do anything GOOD for the league and therefore they'll work to get him out one way or another.  If the MJW report is a bombshell, that'll expedite the process.  But even if the MJW report is nothing, they still want him gone.

Dan is already costing the league money simply from the perspective that the league isn't as good as it could be with one of it's major media markets and what used to be a marquee franchise.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

15 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The off season is going to be more exciting than the actual football season.

I've read more about Snyder being a ****head than anything football related so far this season. We're barely a football team anymore. We're just an Owner and some random dudes wearing terrible uniforms the owner's wife came up with. We could trot out a team of harbor seals in uniform and nobody would bat an eye because it's all about the owner and how **** he is. 

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

LOL they want to figure out what happened.

Bro you're broke AF that's what happened

Franchise Rich, Cash Poor. 

All dummy has to do is sell the Franchise and cash a check for 6 Billion dollars.

Do it you little cretin. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I've read more about Snyder being a ****head than anything football related so far this season. We're barely a football team anymore. We're just an Owner and some random dudes wearing terrible uniforms the owner's wife came up with. We could trot out a team of harbor seals in uniform and nobody would bat an eye because it's all about the owner and how **** he is. 

I'll bet harbor seals run better routes than our guys do. They won't hold out for a bigger salary, either. Fish, maybe, but not money.

• Thumb up 1

I think he may end up selling after report drops. It looks like the NFL has a plain to get rid of him. The Colts owner coming out publicly is the first shoe to drop. The next shoe will be when the report drops and more owners will come out against Snyder.

Snyder been a terrible owner but the thing that will get him will be not being able to get a new stadium and allowing this team to go from a top 5 to bottom 5 franchise. Being in NFC east in town like D.C with all the disposable income people have this team should never be out of the top ten of teams making money. Bottom line Snyder is hurting the bottom line of NFL.

Edited by Redskins 2021

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

My point was Dan still has 20 years or so on those guys.  I have a hard time believing all of those guys will always struggle, to the extent Dan has.  Generally speaking, most people learn from mistakes and have some level of accountability.  We just so happened to get the exception to that rule.  The guy who can’t get out of his own way, points fingers at everyone but himself and is incredibly petty and spiteful to boot.

• Like 1

Can't even pay out a fan prize without tripping over our own feet. That's some depressing stuff right there. Every possible method of failure they seem to find, even unforced ones.

It is amazing the NFL is so strong it can offset this level of incompetence at every organizational level and still produce a profit.

A mistake like this is likely the result of an account error from people who simply don't care enough. Add it to the embarrassingly long list.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Can't even pay out a fan prize without tripping over our own feet. That's some depressing stuff right there. Every possible method of failure they seem to find, even unforced ones.

It is amazing the NFL is so strong it can offset this level of incompetence at every organizational level and still produce a profit.

A mistake like this is likely the result of an account error from people who simply don't care enough. Add it to the embarrassingly long list.

Yep exactly that. Someone else who didn’t give a **** likely.

1 minute ago, Est.1974 said:

Rivera won’t last long. He’ll also hit full self preservation mode soon.

I think unfortunately, we may be stuck with Rivera for awhile. I don't think Snyder can afford to fire him and if NFL takes over franchise they will keep him until the team is sold.  

15 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nah, they want him out because he literally doesn't benefit the NFL in any way.  In fact, he's a detriment to the league.  

I agree they don't care about women being harassed in the workplace, they'll say they do because they know that's what people want them to say.  

But like I said before, Dan has tanked this franchise from practically every possible angle.  He doesn't do anything GOOD for the league and therefore they'll work to get him out one way or another.  If the MJW report is a bombshell, that'll expedite the process.  But even if the MJW report is nothing, they still want him gone.

Dan is already costing the league money simply from the perspective that the league isn't as good as it could be with one of it's major media markets and what used to be a marquee franchise.  

Why are people so quick to overlook the successes of HarvestFest?

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I think unfortunately, we may be stuck with Rivera for awhile. I don't think Snyder can afford to fire him and if NFL takes over franchise they will keep him until the team is sold.  

I think they will reach a settlement at some stage, especially if we continue to fail badly on the field whilst Snyder slowly swirls away down the toilet under intense league pressure. But yep if Snyder wasn’t here....

Edited by Est.1974
  • Thumb up 1

One thing to note from the Irsay/Snyder fallout:

We saw this week from both Wright and Riveria strong, aggressive and even rabid defense of Snyder, or his interests when they were challenged by the media, reporting or fans. It is of course their job in some respect to step out and take some bullets for Dan, so their responses were somewhat reasonable and expected. Boss was under siege, they naturally took some of the heat off.

What we have not seen is the same level of fervor when faced with criticism from another owner. When that goes down, Dan is pretty much on his own with just his lawyers and loses some of the primary shields he hides behind.

The people at the top of our org are willing to secret service against billion dollar media conglomerates, its own fanbase, social media and more, but 1 NFL owner, that's the line. Interesting. Its not like we didn't already understand how much power the owners swing around in this scenario, but this has been a crystal clear demonstration of it.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2