Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

I don’t see how it can be taken to court in the first place. If it’s in the bylaws of the trade association his franchise is apart of that Goodell can force a sale with 24 (75%) owner votes, that’s it. There doesn’t need to be any sort of reason, it’s like at-will employment essentially. So what is there to fight in court? His asset (the team) was always owned conditionally under a larger umbrella. 

It would be interesting to hear the lawyers use the same "out to get Dan" argument they do now.

"Doesn't the NFL have the right to remove an owner for the good of the game?"

"Yes, but it's not fair. They've been after Mr. Snyder for years."

"And why do you suppose that is?"

"For the totally unfair reason that he's... um, you know... a terrible owner"

• Haha 2

I think they will probably wait until the off season for any kind of vote if they have one. Tomorrow is probably nothing but discussions and what not. I know one thing, no new stadium is going to be even thought of around here until he's gone or unless he pays for the whole thing.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/16/daniel-snyder-isnt-on-the-agenda-for-tuesday-but-theres-no-doubt-the-situation-will-come-up/

55 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I’m pretty freaked out that one of you is Jason Wright honestly 

I'm sure there's an official ES account for the team president that's passed down between administrations. I don't think we'd have to worry about Jason having it though, the password to it is probably lost institutional knowledge.

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I'm sure there's an official ES account for the team president that's passed down between administrations. I don't think we'd have to worry about Jason having it though, the password to it is probably lost institutional knowledge.

Wait…..lost institutional knowledge?? Why didn’t you share that password with us sooner! Now we can hack it, if we find out the username :) 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait…..lost institutional knowledge?? Why didn’t you share that password with us sooner! Now we can hack it, if we find out the username :) 

There doesn't appear to be an MooseknuckleMc****ForBrains in the user list...so no idea.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, petey hodge said:

Is Tanya wearing an ES pin?!?  Is she punking us?

Is nothing sacred anymore?

I had to go back to the original picture to see if that was not fake.

That's impressive to put on the XtremeSskins logo with the feather above a Commanders Shirt. That's provocation.

Even if there's a rule regarding players/Coaches/FO lurking those threads, I sincerely hope Tanya doesn't do it. Because that would be depressive for her and her husband.

But if she does, I hope it forces her to press little Dan to sell the team. Thought I doubt it.

Anyway, Tanya reading these thread would explain lots of things regarding the rebranding...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's a message that we are part of the "well orchestrated misinformation campaign!"

Brownlee said it was "well-funded" too. Well...where's my money???

Seriously, I forgot my lunch today and will need to visit the cafeteria later, so any cash from the 'campaign' will be most appreciated. 🤪

Oh, and sell the team, Snyder.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's a message that we are part of the "well orchestrated misinformation campaign!"

Could be.  Or this is the one place where they have 3 lukewarm supporters that they can hang their hat on.  Don't see any support on twitter.  I think just one call in fan type that I can think of on talk radio.  . Also give or take 10 people here who while might not like Dan but they vehemently arguue back anytime someone says Dan eventually will sell -- with them often angrily saying it will never happen and we are naive to believe otherwise and just accept the Snyders are here to stay.    So while its nothing to hang your hat on normally, this might actually be their best place for a tiny bit of love in an odd way they don't get anywhere else.  😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Brownlee said it was "well-funded" too. Well...where's my money???

The funny thing is I'd gladly donate some money if there was a place to finance an orchestrated "conspiracy" to bring Dan down.  Someone should set up some GoFundMe set up under that name -- I'd bet they'd raise millions.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The funny thing is I'd gladly donate some money if there was a place to finance an orchestrated "conspiracy" to bring Dan down.  Someone should set up some GoFundMe set up under that name -- I'd bet they'd raise millions.

77227bb1-9c4b-4019-ae80-da029aad9f40_tex

• Like 1

Some talk here about Scott Turner here.  I bring this here is if Scott told people it opens up the playbook, that's interesting. Reasom why I said that is Cooley brought up an alternate idea as a possibility for the basic vanilla offense under Wentz which is maybe they think that fits the limitations Wentz has right now with the offense.  

So I guess will see if the million mesh routes they throw and repetitive concepts on third down go out the window.  I am not a Heinicke guy at all so I don't bring it up as a Heinicke plug.  Just saying if Heinicke plays better, it might lift Turner a little and might be damning to Wentz. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Some talk here about Scott Turner here.  I bring this here is if Scott told people it opens up the playbook, that's interesting. Reasom why I said that is Cooley brought up an alternate idea as a possibility for the basic vanilla offense under Wentz which is maybe they think that fits the limitations Wentz has right now with the offense.  

So I guess will see if the million mesh routes they throw and repetitive concepts on third down go out the window.  I am not a Heinicke guy at all so I don't bring it up as a Heinicke plug.  Just saying if Heinicke plays better, it might lift Turner a little and might be damning to Wentz. 

it seems like nobody expects

That's some solid analytics right there.

What I expect is TH is use his legs to get out of plays that Scott called which had no chance before the snap. Side to Side and then scramble for some 1st downs. QB play is going to change. But maybe with a guy running for his life and not standing behind the OL in those same obvious dropbacks, will work for this specific QB.

5 hours ago, petey hodge said:

Is Tanya wearing an ES pin?!?  Is she punking us?

Is nothing sacred anymore?

B1DDB19B-DD6D-427E-BEAB-F28295D67FE4.jpeg

I feel Tanya is mocking "ME", yes me personally, with pure unadulterated disdain for the things I have said on this forum, in the photo above.

She wears the Extremeskins pin as a personal message to me that she knows oh yes she knows what is said here and she is displeased.

She is the golden haired, high heeled, latex wearing, cat-o-nine tails carrying, dark football goddess of discipline that eternally haunts my worst nightmares.

She waits for the moment when she can fulfill her destiny by giving me the harsh uncompromisingly cruel discipline she and her ilk have always believed that I justly deserve.

I sit here alone in my dilapidated hovel eating crunchy Cheetos and drinking stale muscatel, unable to sleep, shaking in fear, for I know that when my eyes close my dark mistresses torture will begin.

I cry out for mercy-- though I know none awaits me.

My eyes slowly  begin to glaze over as I begin to ener the realm of Hypnos the god of sleep and the last thing they see is her deathly sardonic grin, whip in hand, as she slowly approaches...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

That's some solid analytics right there.

What I expect is TH is use his legs to get out of plays that Scott called which had no chance before the snap. Side to Side and then scramble for some 1st downs. QB play is going to change. But maybe with a guy running for his life and not standing behind the OL in those same obvious dropbacks, will work for this specific QB.

Got no idea.  But judging by Logan Paulsen, this offense seems more repetitive (runs the same plays again and again) than last year.  Maybe Scott as he's aging is getting more vanilla, and they will do it exactly the same with Taylor -- its possible.  I guess will see. 

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Got no idea.  But judging by Logan Paulsen, this offense seems more repetitive (runs the same plays again and again) than last year.  Maybe Scott as he's aging is getting more vanilla, and they will do it exactly the same with Taylor -- its possible.  I guess will see. 

I don't think the offensive playcalling will be any different. Turner calls to the talent he wishes he had at QB and OL. Not what he has on the field. I think TH will just make more little things happen. The trade off is no deepball stuff. But, maybe someone will tell Turner he's allowed to lineup wide AND/OR have receivers in the middle of the field. Not sure if he thinks that's against the rules.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I feel Tanya is mocking "ME", yes me personally, with pure unadulterated disdain for the things I have said on this forum, in the photo above.

She wears the Extremeskins pin as a personal message to me that she knows oh yes she knows what is said here and she is displeased.

She is the golden haired, high heeled, latex wearing, cat-o-nine tails carrying, dark football goddess of discipline that eternally haunts my worst nightmares.

She waits for the moment when she can fulfill her destiny by giving me the harsh uncompromisingly cruel discipline she and her ilk have always believed that I justly deserve.

I sit here alone in my dilapidated hovel eating crunchy Cheetos and drinking stale muscatel, unable to sleep, shaking in fear, for I know that when my eyes close my dark mistresses torture will begin.

I cry out for mercy-- though I know none awaits me.

My eyes slowly  begin to glaze over as I begin to ener the realm of Hypnos the god of sleep and the last thing they see is her deathly sardonic grin, whip in hand, as she slowly approaches...

Easy, chief. 

• Like 1

Reading the phrase "Taylor Heinicke at QB really opens up the playbook" would normally make me lose all faith in an offensive scheme/playcaller, but luckily it's Scott Turner, so I never had any to begin with.

Gonna be another ****show, the spirit of the Snyderskins lives on.

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I can't remember who it was, but one of the local guys brought up this same point a few weeks ago, before I heard Cooley suggest it on Sheehan's podcast.  

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Official ExtremeSkins Well-Funded Misinformation Campaign against Dan Snyder.

21 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

She is the golden haired, high heeled, latex wearing, cat-o-nine tails carrying, dark football goddess of discipline

Best. UFC. Gif. Ever. | Page 11 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing  Discussion

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Is that a coded message to ES for help or a notification that they gonna do something?

Halloween is here early! 

One blink if you're happy and you get your weave where Dan gets his tips frosted.

Two blinks if you need immediate rescue.

Edited by ntotoro

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Could be.  Or this is the one place where they have 3 lukewarm supporters that they can hang their hat on.  Don't see any support on twitter.  I think just one call in fan type that I can think of on talk radio.  . Also give or take 10 people here who while might not like Dan but they vehmently arguable back anytime someone says Dan eventiually will sell -- with them often angrily saying it will never happen and we are naive to believe otherwise and just accept the Snyders are here to stay.    So while its nothing to hang your hat on normally, this miight actually be their best place for a tiny bit of love in an odd way they don't get anywhere else.  😀

3?   Who are the other two?  :) 

• Haha 1