Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

"The NFL should have NEVER allowed someone so young as 34 to become an NFL owner..."

Watched Wolf of Wall street the other night...been a while since I saw it....kinda made me think of Dan to some extent..

Funny enough thays dans favorite movie 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

I like BMitch, but this is always the common refrain from him.  

Yep.  His mantra is always the same

A. Other teams backups are great.  Ours suck because we don't coach up the backups.

B.  Other teams don't lose a step with injuries -- its just this team and other bad teams

C. Other teams adjust their game plans midstream and this team doesn't it.

It would be one thing is it was just this regime with him but its every regime to him. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He claims this is financed effort done behind the scenes to get Dan to sell.

The funny thing about Dan’s team claiming that it’s an organized effort to push him out…

yeah no ****. You’re such a dickbag you not only have no friends or allies, you’ve actually pushed enough people that they’re actively trying to get rid of you. 

just because there’s an organized effort to push you out, doesn’t mean anyones doing anything wrong, and it doesn’t mean you’re a victim. 

it just means you’re an awful person and quite literally everyone is tired of dealing with you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

A. Other teams backups are great.  Ours suck because we don't coach up the backups.

B.  Other teams don't lose a step with injuries -- its just this team and other bad teams

It would be one thing is it was just this regime with him but its every regime to him. 

Well to some extent it is true.

Take the Saints for example. They had a backup QB yesterday and their top THREE WRs were out. But they still put up 23 points and if not for Joe Burrow heroics, would have won.

I do think in game adjustments are a little bit overblown at times though.

Edited by Warhead36
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

23 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

But is he wrong? 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Dan's slimeball lawyer is about to be on 106.7. How could he pass up this opportunity after his visit was sooo well received the first time. 

The sleazy lawyer is probably thinking, "I better keep those billable hours rolling in while the getting's good because once my scumbucket client, "Little" Danny, is finally kicked out of the league the well's gonna run dry."

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

The funny thing about Dan’s team claiming that it’s an organized effort to push him out…

yeah no ****. You’re such a dickbag you not only have no friends or allies, you’ve actually pushed enough people that they’re actively trying to get rid of you. 

just because there’s an organized effort to push you out, doesn’t mean anyones doing anything wrong, and it doesn’t mean you’re a victim. 

it just means you’re an awful person and quite literally everyone is tired of dealing with you. 

I pretty much agree with this.   Much more likely a coordinated effort than not.    But you have to come up with the goods or it won't move the needle.  

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I pretty much agree with this.   Much more likely a coordinated effort than not.    But you have to come up with the goods or it won't move the needle.  

they don’t have to come up with anything. There’s multiple investigations and a long ass list of other things. 

The team struggles for sponsors. Not one of the 3 states (lol dc) is willing to even consider working on a stadium deal …

there really isn’t a need for anymore. They just need to be willing to deal with the fallout of kicking him out. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

She claims several current and former members of the team were on hand for the spectacle, including former head coach Jason Garrett, star running back Ezekiel Elliott, Tyrone Crawford, Tyron Smith, and others. Other named witnesses include Demarcus Lawrence as well as Eugenia Jones, who is married to Jerry.

What the hell!!??

Everybody was spectating while it was going on including his WIFE!!!

Were some of the spectators participating in the action along with Jerry?

Not trying to be funny or anything but were they doing what they used to call in my day-- "running a train"? 

Or for some of you more cultured youngins a "gang bang" or for you sophisticated international world travelers a bukkake session?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

But is he wrong? 

Yes IMO he's wrong.  His thesis is Dan's not the problem.  the coaches are.  Dan isn't hot but he's problem #2 not #1.

The problems have been every coach post Gibbs.   The rest of the league doesn't miss a beat with injuries, its just this team.  On and on and on. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yes IMO he's wrong.  His thesis is Dan's not the problem.  the coaches are.  Dan isn't hot but he's problem #2 not #1.

The problems have been every coach post Gibbs.   The rest of the league doesn't miss a beat with injuries, its just this team.  On and on and on. 

I'm not feelin this.

His job is to critique the product on the field, going to the root cause of it being Dan's fault for everything is giving him ultimate responsibility but not neccesarily true why everything is going wrong on the field.

The players still have to play and the coaches still have to coach regardless of the owner.  We've had one bad coach after the other that either forces the team to do something it's not built to do and or can't get the most out of what they have.

Him giving examples of other teams doing this every year is not saying every team figures it out except us, it's why aren't we ever that team that figures it out no matter what?  2020 is an example of team that made it work at some point and he gave then credit for that and called them out when they losing before pushing forward into the playoffs.

I'm not buying its a shtick at all and he wouldn't get very far bypassing his job as a football analyst to go on a crusade against a billionaire everytime he gets a mic in his face.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

What the hell!!??

Everybody was spectating while it was going on including his WIFE!!!

Were some of the spectators participating in the action along with Jerry?

Not trying to be funny or anything but were they doing what they used to call in my day-- "running a train"? 

Or for some of you more cultured youngins a "gang bang" or for you sophisticated international world travelers a bukkake session?

Feels like the content filter dropped the ball on this one...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not buying its a shtick at all and he wouldn't get very far bypassing his job as a football analyst to go on a crusade against a billionaire everytime he gets a mic in his face.

Analyst?  That’s a loaded term for what he does.  I’ve never heard him so much as break down a play in all of his years on TV and radio. 

BMitch “analyzing”:

”Here’s the thing about it…you gotta coach and practice like you PLAY!!! Coach Gibbs would have never.  Andy, uh Andy, nobodies getting away with that with Andy. It’s next man up!  You gotta have them ready to play the game!  Everybody wanna talk about the owner doing. What the coach doing? Nothing, or whatever it is it ain’t good enough”

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan's lawyer's defense seems to be:

ESPN article had anoynmous sources and the idea that these sources didn't come out after the article was printed to give their name says it all. :ols:

This is a well funded misinformation campaign to get Dan to sell -- without sourcing who is orchestrating it.  

Since Dan didn't share any of the dirt with these lawyers (in the 8 months he's been hired) or asked these lawyers to dig up the dirt

Hey the culture is good now, isn't that everything.  the one angle he attacked in the story was the Jason Wright part.

As for the women who is accused Dan directly of sexual harassment -- her law firm and Dan's law firm (not the lawyer on the air) are in dispute over whether an additional settlement was offered.  Though both firms don't deny they talked. 

Their defense 2nd time in a row seems to be about peripheral ways to discredit things.  Last time it was alkl about Bruce's email exchanges with Gruden.  This time its the Epstein story was wrong years ago.  

Really sounds like Snyder's lawyers on on this guy's level....

Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

But...to be absolutely fair here... it is every regime.  I mean, the guy ain't wrong...

Edited by Redwards
  • Haha 1

How bad is this front office to let McVay go and now Kevin O'Connell is doing a good job coaching the Vikings.  Instead we have Scott Turner.  Several up and coming coaches

left Washington only to excel some where else.  Same with some players who left and went to other teams as well.  This cycle has repeated over and over again with the Danny

as the owner of a ship that is sinking.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah, but to be fair to Brian here...he's not saying Dan isn't the problem either.  I watch Brian on all the postgame shows.  He's right in what he says.  Both things are true: Dan is the overall problem, but he also hires bad coaches and FO people.  Brian's simply commenting on what he's seeing on the field, which is what he's supposed to be doing.  

Oh, man...this is what this fanbase has been driven to: debating whether or not Dan is getting enough criticism by a former Redskins player.   NFL, save us!  🤣

Edited by Redwards
  • Haha 1