Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

5 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

How's that work out? 🤣

Yep.  Not well.   Snyder probably thought Bruce's political connections would get us the stadium.   I think that was the last straw.  Once he realized that wasn't happening, he had no use for Bruce. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Clock ticking for committee to release a report.

I think the MJW report will be buried.

They already said it would be released so attempting that would just bring more attention to the whole thing.

Also, using common sense, this letter from Snyder’s legal team pretty much guarantees the report isn’t going to be buried, and they don’t like that. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Snyder is scared.

He's like a rat that's been chased to exhaustion by a pack of Jack Russel terriers  whose finally been cornered with nowhere left to run.

He's a desperate beast flailing wildly at any and all things but hurting nothing.

The snarling  terriers slowly approach from all sides their blood lust about to be sated.

Something wicked this way comes but it will soon come no more...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 3

Poor Dan. Won't the people that he lies, cheats, and steals from think about his feelings for a minute? Why won't you just lie down and let him walk all over you?

Yall are just selfish. Poor tiny tiny man  with a tiny tiny heart. Infinite sizes too small it is. Its not his fault that his innards are small and black. 

Aren't we supposed to be accepting? Why won't yall accept this spineless little ****ing piece of ****? Why oh why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yawn... we've seen this before. This report, that report, damning evidence about to drop, yadda yadda yadda. Nothing ever comes of it.

Could this time be different? Sure. But I'll believe it when, and only when, I see it. And I'm not getting my hopes up on a rumor from some no-name radio personality in the meantime.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

8 hours ago, spjunkies said:

That's such a textbook dan snyder response. That little snake and his minions are so predictable lmao.

The only thing that Snyder and his minions haven't done yet is engage in victim blaming of the women they harassed.

Yet.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1

The only thing I’m absolutely certain of is that Bruce provided some rather scathing material to the committee, Snyder’s lawyers are aware of it, and are going on the offense to get out in front of whatever comes of it.

Bruce apparently is so good at hiding this awful culture and frat like atmosphere from Dan, he was able to do it all while being Dan’s drinking and putt putt buddy for a decade.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Snyder is scared.

He's like a rat that's been chased to exhaustion by a pack of Jack Russel terriers  whose finally been cornered with nowhere left to run.

He's a desperate beast flailing wildly at any and all things but hurting nothing.

The snarling  terriers slowly approach from all sides their blood lust about to be sated.

Something wicked this way comes but it will soon come no more...

Do you write books? I need to know how this ends.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The only thing I’m absolutely certain of is that Bruce provided some rather scathing material to the committee, Snyder’s lawyers are aware of it, and are going on the offense to get out in front of whatever comes of it.

Bruce apparently is so good at hiding this awful culture and frat like atmosphere from Dan, he was able to do it all while being Dan’s drinking and putt putt buddy for a decade.  

There was nothing to hide from Dan, because according to Bruce the culture was "damn good"  

• Haha 1

The timing of Danny Boy's letter is just so odd. The fans still hate him, but the hubbub from the hearings had pretty much died down and, let's be frank, Congress can't force out a sports team owner. All he had to do was weather the storm... unless the other owners found out he was affecting their nut. They can't allow that.

Then he does this... ? Either something is getting ready to drop or his own ego got in the way somehow. He can't possibly think this makes him look better in anyone's eyes ever, anywhere.

Or is he really just that tone-deaf? Or all the above?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It also ignores the fact that some of these sexual harassment complaints predate Bruce Allen's hiring in the first place!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Snyder's lawyers start victim-blaming and saying that women were dressing provocatively and therefore were "asking for it." This type of defense would have worked in 1922, but not 2022.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Even though Bruce Allen is a slimy snake, I would find it pretty cool if he delivered the kill shot to Dan Snyder given the significance his father had with the Redskins organization. I'm sure Allen isn't blameless and participated in plenty of shenanigans while he was here. But something he cannot be blamed for is starting the ****ty culture within the organization.

The old boys club, look-over-your-shoulder, treat the peasants like dirt mentality started almost the second Snyder purchased the Redskins. So, you can blame Allen for not doing a better job of reversing it or not using his name/influence to fix it. Plenty of better men than Snyder have walked into the doors of Redskin Park and somehow failed to convince that egomaniac to change his ways. But, he didn't instill those values. It wasn't his idea to pimp out cheerleaders to the owner's pals. It wasn't his idea to edit outtakes of swimsuit videos so that execs could jerk off in the bathroom. It wasn't his idea to sue elderly season ticket holders. 

Again, he contributed greatly to the continued demise of this organization, but I would find it kind of cool if one of the last things he did in the NFL was turning his father's old team back over to a better owner. 

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Even though Bruce Allen is a slimy snake, I would find it pretty cool if he delivered the kill shot to Dan Snyder given the significance his father had with the Redskins organization. I'm sure Allen isn't blameless and participated in plenty of shenanigans while he was here. But something he cannot be blamed for is starting the ****ty culture within the organization.

The old boys club, look-over-your-shoulder, treat the peasants like dirt mentality started almost the second Snyder purchased the Redskins. So, you can blame Allen for not doing a better job of reversing it or not using his name/influence to fix it. Plenty of better men than Snyder have walked into the doors of Redskin Park and somehow failed to convince that egomaniac to change his ways. But, he didn't instill those values. It wasn't his idea to pimp out cheerleaders to the owner's pals. It wasn't his idea to edit outtakes of swimsuit videos so that execs could jerk off in the bathroom. It wasn't his idea to sue elderly season ticket holders. 

Again, he contributed greatly to the continued demise of this organization, but I would find it kind of cool if one of the last things he did in the NFL was turning his father's old team back over to a better owner. 

Kinda has a Darth Vader killing the Emperor vibe to it.

The ultimate redemption arc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

The only thing that Snyder and his minions haven't done yet is engage in victim blaming of the women they harassed.

Yet.

If I remember correctly Tanya did a bit in that interview with Schefter 2 years ago. 

• Like 1