Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

6 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Oh God, when will this all end?  

Never :( and it sucks. 

*DISCLAIMER* but who knows, maybe I’m wrong. I’d love to be wrong and that a new owner comes in and brings respectability back to this franchise for once in my life…….

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb up 2

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34739129/washington-commanders-probe-ripped-former-committee-chair

"The investigation of the Washington Commanders has not been fair, thorough, or bipartisan, and it certainly hasn't sought the truth," Davis wrote to Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.). "From the beginning, the Committee set out with a singular purpose -- to destroy Dan Snyder and his family and attempt, with deception, innuendo, and half-truths, to drive him from the National Football League."

so-what-al-bundy.gif

• Haha 10
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Let Dan tell it, he’s never even been to Ashburn.

If it was anybody but him, this stuff would be unbelievable.  He employs a guy to be his right hand man for a decade, there’s a well noted and documented relationship between the two, and he and more importantly his lawyers, have the audacity to pretend everything was his fault and that Dan was simply in the dark about it all.  

Beyond how ridiculous that is, Dan has a lengthy track record of going to great lengths to smear folks when they leave.  This is just more of the same and how anyone could buy it is beyond comprehension.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

We'd re-name it the Bruce Allen Honorary Harvest Fest    

I wouldn't know where to start.  I mean, with this regime gone and a new one in, we'd have to do things proper.   What's that like?  I dunno.  But I know we can't have the Bruce Allen Honorary Harvest Fest in front of some port-o-potties outside of Fed Ex.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I wouldn't know where to start.  I mean, with this regime gone and a new one in, we'd have to do things proper.   What's that like?  I dunno.  But I know we can't have the Bruce Allen Honorary Harvest Fest in front of some port-o-potties outside of Fed Ex.  

I was just going to post port-o-johns and memorial. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Right Proper Brewing Company - Solar United Neighbors

My favorite DC brewery has you covered. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

I am sad.

When I went to bed last night I got on my knees and said my prayers and I made a special promise that I wouldn't do no more bad stuff to folks just as long as when i woke up today Dan Snyder would no longer be our owner.

Well I woke up all excited and went to check the sports shows and the news and the web sites to find out what terrible calamity had befallen Mr Snyder and no matter how hard I looked I didn't find nothing.

So now I feel all sad and miserable inside like all the hope is close to dying.

--sniff--

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I am sad.

When I went to bed last night I got on my knees and said my prayers and I made a special promise that I wouldn't do no more bad stuff to folks just as long as when i woke up today Dan Snyder would no longer be our owner.

Well I woke up all excited and went to check the sports shows and the news and the web sites to find out what terrible calamity had befallen Mr Snyder and no matter how hard I looked I didn't find nothing.

So now I feel all sad and miserable inside like all the hope is close to dying.

--sniff--

Not claiming to be a counselor,  but in my unprofessional opinion,  I'd say you are somewhere between the stages of denial and grief.  I will get easier once you reach the stage of numbness like so many of us are in 🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Actually, getting the nationally accepted narrative to the point where people habitually bring up and label Jerry Jones as an enabler and shield for Snyder might be the quickest way to get him to turn. Because then it will reflect on him and get annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

Still dont think Jerry looks happy to be standing there. Is there 24 votes to vote jerry out? Alright Jerry we'll vote you out too 

Eh, to me Jerry looks like he’s thinking during the picture “wow, what fools, taking a picture with me, the owner of a football team that’s about to beat theirs….and they actually think I’m friends with them!”

its like the popular kid in school taking a picture with the loner at school only because they feel sorry for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1