Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, CobraCommander said:

ONLY if he has to watch the games from obstructed view seats and pay for his own concessions. 

Obstructed view seating. With sewage leaking from above. While he's served stale peanuts from a defunct airline. And being forced to pay $20 for a flat beer.

And...surrounded by fans of the other team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Jeff Bezos have been rumored to want to own a team for awhile. 

That is my bet that he is going to get the team. Would he be willing to take 51 precent?

I dont think Snyder would totally give it up. If Bezos owns it we would probably get a downtown DC stadium.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Obstructed view seating. With sewage leaking from above. While he's served stale peanuts from a defunct airline. And being forced to pay $20 for a flat beer.

And...surrounded by fans of the other team.

Snyder (probably) after hearing complaints about stale peanuts/flat beer:

Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

That is my bet that he is going to get the team. Would he be willing to take 51 precent?

I dont think Snyder would totally give it up. If Bezos owns it we would probably get a downtown DC stadium.

lol Snyder would never co-own with someone so much richer, more successful, and more demanding of respect among their peers than himself. Never happen. 

And someone like Bezos, he’d never get into business with a loser like Snyder. He’d buy it all or nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Don't forget to charge him $100 to park if he doesn't take the metro

Charge him $100 even if he DOES take the Metro!

4 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Funny people keep checking for some announcement.

The only thing you are likely to get, Dan saying I  am back.

That photo with Jerry says it all.

I sure hope not...but would EB tease it that way when we all saw Danny Boy sucking up to Jerry Jones on Sunday?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Funny people keep checking for some announcement.

The only thing you are likely to get, Dan saying I  am back.

That photo with Jerry says it all.

🤷‍♂️ more interesting than trying to make up ways the team can be saved, or even watchable, under Snyder 

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

BREAKING NEWS ALERT:

Unconfirmed report:

Dan Snyder has reached an agreement in principle to transfer ownership of 51% of the Commanders to his son who has also signed a contract to play TE for the team.

That's awesome!!! Least we don't have to worry about drafting a TE now. We can save that pick for a long snapper. This is turning out to be a pretty good day 🤣🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Jeff Bezos always comes up in this thread.  I would rather have Mackenzie Scott.  She is reportedly worth $30B.  She is philanthropic by nature and it could make a lot of sense for her to have a DC presence. She’d be a majority owner that is well resourced while working with a football minded minority owner (Peyton Manning).  I think that would be my dream setup.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Jeff Bezos always comes up in this thread.  I would rather have Mackenzie Scott.  She is reportedly worth $30B.  She is philanthropic by nature and it could make a lot of sense for her to have a DC presence. She’d be a majority owner that is well resourced while working with a football minded minority owner (Peyton Manning).  I think that would be my dream setup.

Any word if she wants the team?

Edited by Redskins 2021

The "Son of Danny" thing can not be overemphasized as an impediment to regime change.

You know in his heart of hearts "little" Danny fantasizes that he and Junior will one day work together with a new stadium and first class facilities like this...

image.thumb.png.62c677028b2db3eec67139677d00c105.png

When the reality is it would be more like this...

image.png.32bdaa300b0e92531bb452f982759cab.png

Dan: "Well Junior we finally got our new stadium built!"

Junior Snyder: "You shoulda sold the team when it was worth something. Now all we got left is a junk yard with no fans."

Dan: "Shut up before I hit you over the head with my big red Commanders baton! You big dummy!"

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 3

This is like waiting to open presents on Xmas day. Hopefully we don’t get a lump of coal. 

Not sure if this was already posted but if true and the way it is written seems Dan has stayed away from the team. Maybe his heart isn’t in it as before which is a good thing. 

Edited by skinsfan93