Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So you’re saying Snyder SHOULDNT be on his private jet heading to lure Jason Garrett from SNF Countdown…….

Ugh, maybe he was in Dallas to speak with Dan Quinn?    Pretending he was there to see his buddy Jerruh, but really on a stealth mission to land Quinn.  

55 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Ugh, maybe he was in Dallas to speak with Dan Quinn?    Pretending he was there to see his buddy Jerruh, but really on a stealth mission to land Quinn.  

Dan has to interview 2 minorities for head coach or else he will get either a fine or loss of draft picks.

Enough with defensive coaches. Dan Quinn did Jack after choking in the SuperBowl.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Looks like Bruce Allen leveled Dan based on this diatribe leveled at him.  If Bruce takes down Dan, I'd take back every mean word I said about him -- in my eyes he'd have saved this franchise. 

I do think he cared about the team and franchise deeply. Incompetent but cared. 

Build him a statue if he gets Dan removed 

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Looks like Bruce Allen leveled Dan based on this diatribe leveled at him.  If Bruce takes down Dan, I'd take back every mean word I said about him -- in my eyes he'd have saved this franchise. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.05.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.13.02 AM.png

Can you imagine after everything that has happened within this franchise over the past 25 years because of General Snyder that the one who took him down was Bruce Allen???  I swear to God he could lead the celebration parade and even get his old job back exclusively running the harvest festival lol

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Can you imagine after everything that has happened within this franchise over the past 25 years because of General Snyder that the one who took him down was Bruce Allen???  I swear to God he could lead the celebration parade and even get his old job back exclusively running the harvest festival lol

Maybe this was Bruces plan all along! 

4 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Yeah in ways I think Bruce was a key part of the demise of this franchise for reasons I've discussed too many times.  It hit me that even Bruce is likely self aware enough to know that he left this franchise in infamy.  Only thing that can turn that around is him taking down Dan -- he'd turn from goat to hero overnight.

I thought Bruce was smug, out of touch and could be a jerk but I don't think he's a douche anywhere near Dan's level.  He's also not a social misfit like Dan is. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

Bruce is a Martyr now?   amazing.    That guy did way more damage to this franchise from 2014-19 than Snyder.   I'm not planning any parades for him.

And this isn't me defending Dan.....Bruce is a politician and the first thing politicians care about is themselves.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Bruce is a Martyr now?   amazing.    That guy did way more damage to this franchise from 2014-19 than Snyder.   I'm not planning any parades for him.

Snyder though of course wasn't held hostage by Bruce.  If your employee is a buffoon and the whole world seems to know this but his actual employer who deals with them just about everyday -- the bigger buffoon is actually the employer who empowered the buffoon. 

Dan can act indignant about Bruce and Bruce's "culture".  But Dan was a douche and incompetent before Bruce arrived and remains so today.  And for a dude who famously played put put golf with Bruce at Redskins Park every week and supposedly capped off most nights at the park with having a few drinks with Bruce according to a WP story -- wild that Dan is making the case that he had no idea what was going on. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Snyder though of course wasn't held hostage by Bruce.  If your employee is a buffoon and the whole world seems to know this but his actual employer who deals with them just about everyday -- the bigger buffoon is actually the employer who empowered the buffoon. 

Dan can act indignant about Bruce and Bruce's "culture".  But Dan was a douche and incompetent before Bruce arrived and remains so today.  And for a dude who famously played put put golf with Bruce at Redskins Park every week and supposedly capped off most nights at the park with having a few drinks with Bruce according to a WP story -- wild that Dan is making the case that he had no idea what was going on. 

I don't disagree with what you're saying here.   Dan should have fired him with Shanny, but he's insecure and probably liked having a drinking buddy around.

I also think a big reason he kept him around was for stadium purposes.

Trying to get out ahead of what will be reported seems desperate in a way that I find appetizing. Can’t be a coincidence that this letter leaks the same day EB’s alleged source said a Snyder story was coming. And this letter being a preemptive shield against that story makes more sense than it being the story itself, but who knows. 

• Like 3