Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

6 hours ago, Redwards said:

I don't know...Jerry looks more like he's prairie-dogging it to me.

Then again, he looks like that a lot.  

Jerry looks like he's ready to send unsuspecting "little" Danny off to buy hot dogs and peanuts so he and Tanya can have a quickie in the owner's box and get reacquainted like they do on their joint vacations.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, DJHJR86 said:

Be patient guys and gals.  It's going to take time.

But all summer long Ron was preaching tripe like, "This is year three this is the year things come together, there are no more excuses, we've got everything we need in this locker room, this is gonna be a special season, it's time to take the leap!"

Now we need more patience? 

Is it gonna magically come together next year? How about he year after that? Hell, what about in another three years?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1

Snyder in Cowboy blue tells us everything we need to know about the franchise. Every… single… thing. 

I’m serious, too. Who picks a jacket in that color when going to Dallas to play Dallas? What owner would do that? 

It’s either tone deaf or he is ****ing with us at this point.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Snyder in Cowboy blue tells us everything we need to know about the franchise. Every… single… thing. 

I’m serious, too. Who picks a jacket in that color when going to Dallas to play Dallas? What owner would do that? 

His wife also apparently has a “background in the fashion industry”. 😭

Beyond the dumbass wearing Dallas colors, he always looks disheveled.  In every photo opp, his clothes have more wrinkles than he has wins in 23 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, method man said:

If I got to choose, I want a clean break from Rivera completely. Another scenario that could play out, given Snyder would want to avoid paying Rivera $20M to go play golf is that he keeps him but pushes him to replace coaches on his staff, namely Turner and maybe JDR. 

If I was Snyder - or any other owner, really - that's what I'd do. Tell him he has to make major changes to his staff. 

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Yea I think he actually just hates us. It would explain so much.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea I think he actually just hates us. It would explain so much.

I don't think Snyder has enough awareness of us as actual human beings to hate us. Other people who aren't millionaires or athletes are just like ants to him. I'm sure Tanya with her "fashion sense" picked his clothes out for him...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Maybe Dan’s really a Boys fan and Jerry got him approved as owner to destroy this franchise.

I honestly thought it we hit rock bottom in the bruce allen era…I was wrong. I thought whomever would come in would be able to use mclaurin payne allen sweat and out oline as center pieces and build something decent.

Edited by CjSuAvE22

12 hours ago, KDawg said:

Ockham's razor tells me that the simpliest answer to this question is that Dan is just dumb and stupid, and that his wife doesn't have a clue too...

On 10/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Zim489 said:

Brandon Brown Eagles

Ian Cunningham Eagles

Ed Dodds Colts

Brandon Hunt Steelers

Will Mclay Cowboys

Eliot Wolf Patriots

Chat Brinker Packers

That’s my list right now. Get one of them. Many of these guys interviewed with “bad” teams this past offseason 

The one GM type I could see Snyder going for if he does go for a GM first is Kyle Smith. It has been reported that Dan has an affinity for Kyle, even after Kyle spoke his mind about the Haskins pick. It is obvious too that they miss him. The issue is that there isn’t a future HC type in Atlanta to pair him with. He’d have to find his own coach. Hopefully he is still tight with the Shanahans, McVay and KOC to get some recs.

On the PR front, it would be a good move on Snyder’s part because he is still beloved here.

Thinking back, he could’ve just had a Kyle Smith/KOC combo instead of hiring Ron 

Edited by method man
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Ockham's razor tells me that the simpliest answer to this question is that Dan is just dumb and stupid, and that his wife doesn't have a clue too...

And completely unaware. I can't think of a single person that has less personal awareness than Snyder.

nlnJO6QSf-_IwuNZVxc8oFZc2Ro=.gif

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

And completely unaware. I can't think of a single person that has less personal awareness than Snyder.

nlnJO6QSf-_IwuNZVxc8oFZc2Ro=.gif

I think that most teams pay big money for QB’s who they think can win games for them and then after paying them find out in camp or practice that the 2nd or 3rd is better or cares more and then there’s nothing they can do because their committed to the big money QB they paid. Examples. Bledsoe instead of Brady. Dak instead of Rush. And Carson instead of Howell. 

18 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Ok. In context Rivera's "5 championships" comment is fine. It's more, "they had a tradition of winning a lot, so yeah winning is important", and not "this team has 5 championships, don't be ungrateful".

Yeah, that part of the quote was fine. I understand what he was trying to get across...the fans expect to win because this organization has a tradition of winning (even though, whether he realizes it or not, the organization has had two bursts of winning right when it was founded in the 1930s and 1940s and then again in the 1970s and 1980s, but otherwise has been a loser). 

The rest of his quote though sucks. He's taking no accountability for not being ready to win in year 3 of his own rebuild. I was listening to Grant and Danny yesterday and they did a pretty nice job of making an analogy. It's like letting your wife pick out a bunch of furniture for a room and then having her say "this room is pretty nice given the pieces of furniture I have to work with."

WHAT?? We just got back from the store where you bought the furniture you wanted. 

The other point that can't be ignored is that some of the best pieces on the team right now are inherited from the previous regime...Rivera hasn't added the highest performing players, save one or two. 

• Like 2