Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

38 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

That said, I still don’t see Dan spending the money to replace Rivera and all the folks he brought in.  Nor do I see him knowing what to do post Rivera.  So even if he wants to dump him, those are my reasons for it not happening.

Dan won't have a choice. He has to make a change to save this franchise. Young fans are not watching this team. Home games and taken over by opposing fans. The new name and jerseys are not selling well. He can't make a deal for a new stadium. 

Got to bring in a young football smart coach, and there a plenty of them. Get ahead of new trend before other teams catch on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zim489 said:

While Dan is a major problem there has been a significant problem that has been lacking since Mike left. Even then Mike was a horrific personnel guys. The team lacks a coherent identity and long term plan. It’s a hodgepodge of individual moves that on surface level thah look ok but when are put together are total trash. They never build anything. 

That's because Dan thinks he has that part. 

34 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

Dan won't have a choice. He has to make a change to save this franchise.

Is it concerning that the same person who destroyed the franchise in the first place is the one we are counting on to save it?

It’s like, “oh you have lung cancer. Let’s hope these tar and nicotine treatments do the trick.”

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 4

Obviously snyder is the biggest problem but I don’t blame Ron as much as most do. He made a bad decision to trade for Wentz. I hated that move as soon as I heard about it. Wentz is finished as a starting qb and I think the right move is to play th and see what he can do with better weapons around him. If there isn’t much improvement then you play howell for the remainder of the season. If howell doesn’t show much promise then you fire Ron, but I believe we would be competitive with th or howell. Bad offense directly influences the defense. I guess I’m just saying let’s make sure it’s not mainly a qb problem before we fire Ron. 

This is it. This is Dan Snyder. He doesn't care about winning. For 25 years he hasn't cared about winning, or the team he bought, or the players, nothing...He showed up to Dallas today to rub elbows with Jerry Jones, not a care in the world. The Commanders laid another egg on the field and he doesn't care whatsoever. It's pathetic. But it's who we are. If you are still, somehow, a fan who believes in this team, I'm sorry. I try so hard to believe in this team because I absolutely LOVE so many guys on the roster- like, how can you not root for Terry McLuaurin? But it doesn't matter. Because as long as Dan is in control, none of this matters. It sucks. I feel terrible. But it is what it is. Like, this is the guy you want to keep giving money to?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The best thing anyone could do, is to use the name change as the final straw to divorce themselves from this team.  Face it, these are no longer the Redskins most of us grew up with and loved.  They are a clown show lead by losers that deserve all of the indignities they bring upon themselves.  Why continue to emotionally invest in this?  The ownership surely doesn’t give a damn, and neither do I anymore.  I never signed up to be a Commanders fan.   

• Like 2

Snyder has always fashioned himself as a Jerruh wannabe and on Sunday he literally was.  He put a lipstick on a pig by hiring Ron Rivera, Jason Wright, changing the team name to Commanders, but nothing has changed.  The fish will always rot from the head as long as he's around

• Like 2

I am going to the game next week (unfortunately) and am looking for suggestions on what to wear.

Today I was thinking I'd wear a Phillip Rivers Chargers jersey (got it from China when I went to my first Ravens game against the Chargers, just to **** with my friend who is a Ravens fan), then I was thinking of just not wearing any team gear at all, then thinking of wearing some sort of Washington jersey with duct tape over the name on the back with something smart on there.  

But I am open to suggestions on what to wear out of protest because this team is a ****ing joke.  

EDIT:

I haven't been to a game since 2011.  Not at Fedex at least.  I've been to like 4-5 Ravens games cause my buddy gets free tickets, one of them the Ravens/Skins game.  And I'm going next weekend cause my brother is going with his fam and has an extra ticket for me and his son is a huge Titans fan.  Even today he was saying he wishes he didn't have tickets lol, but obviously is happy he does for his son.

Edited by purbeast

7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Wear something with Titans colors. You're there for the family invitation, not for the team. The fewer people with Commies gear, the better.

Dan Snyder just did exactly that.

Everybody should show up wearing Cowturds colors every week. 

• Like 1

I feel like the longer Ron and the Marty crew stick around, the further the gap will get between this organization and Dallas/Philly. And it’s already pretty significant. 

Giants will get their QB and catapult forward. Dallas has a good history of drafting. Eagles have the number 3 pick and theirs to trade for Lamar. Or just gouge some one else and get another 2-3 firsts out of it. 

Staring at 4th in the division for a long time right now

• Sad 3
  • Thumb up 1

There is so much wrong with this team that it’s difficult to succinctly put it in one post but it definitely goes deeper than what we see on game day.

Dan Snyder and by extension the failure of inadequacy that he surrounds himself with simply do not allow this team to be successful.

They just don’t know how to build a team. To truly bottom out, and build up. They only know how to destroy but not build. We don’t even have to go back many years but just take the seasons under Kirk Cousins, we had a functioning offense those years.

Nothing amazing but it was functional, we just needed to address the defense. So what do we do, we get rid of DeSean and Garcon in the same off season. So while trying to build the defense, we destroy the offense at the same time.

Same can be said for the offense line in this most recent iteration. We all know our line needed an upgrade but it needed to be done with a plan, something we never have.

So instead of replenishing our supply and infusing young good talent to the line we decides to **** around and lost Trent Williams, Morgan Moses and Brandon Scheriff in succession. 

Just no sense of proper team building. We are doing that with the defense too. We lose depth in the offseason to go after a QB who is on his 3 team in 3 years.

Very frustrating.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1