Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Makes some sense to have that for the season and not rush out a name, I suppose. My question then...will Extremeskins still be Extremeskins this year?

ExtremeWTF (Washington Team Football)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have only been able to check in sporadically today, can someone explain the "Washington Football Team" situation to me quickly.   Is it confirmed that they are going with that name for 2020 season and will figuring out a permanent name afterwards going forward, or is the "WFT" just what they are asking to be referred to in the immediate future until they make an annoucement?

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I have only been able to check in sporadically today, can someone explain the "Washington Football Team" situation to me quickly.   Is it confirmed that they are going with that name for 2020 season and will figuring out a permanent name afterwards going forward, or is the "WFT" just what they are asking to be referred to in the immediate future until they make an annoucement?

that’s the name for the duration of the 2020 season

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

#HTTWTF

Washington Team Football or WTF also fits perfectly into our fight song with no awkward need for rephrasing (Archer) at all:

Hail to the Team Football

Hail victory

Generic ball players on the war path

Fight for old pc!

Edited by TrancesWithWolves

Snyder should make a bloody fortune out of this renaming/rebranding.

I’ve said this before, the silver lining in this cloud of crap for him is massive. Do the job right and he’s going to make money all over the place with new sponsors etc. If it’s done correctly, they will be throwing money at him.

Another If, but If there is a season and we get a true emerging elite player, say Terry Mc or Chase Young, the marketing pool will just gets deeper. 

• Like 1