Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, Drew Brees backed down awful quick.

He forgot about his OLinemen. I blame Trump and Goodell for this. Trump should have just gave his opinion once and then shut up about it. He kept going on and on and Goodell then decided to come up with some NFL law about it. They should have left it with if you want to take a knee, fine. If you want to stand, fine. Instead Goodell decided to make pariahs of those who would take a knee to go hide in the tunnel. If your not going to watch or buy tickets to the games because your offended by the kneeling, then your not an NFL fan in the first place. No one says you have to respect the opinions of those taking a part in this (NFL kneeling) protest, or to those who do not... just accept it and move on. Goodell and Trump just made it worse by demanding the rules to just one side.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

He forgot about his OLinemen. I blame Trump and Goodell for this. Trump should have just gave his opinion once and then shut up about it. He kept going on and on and Goodell then decided to come up with some NFL law about it. They should have left it with if you want to take a knee, fine. If you want to stand, fine. Instead Goodell decided to make pariahs of those who would take a knee to go hide in the tunnel. If your not going to watch or buy tickets to the games because your offended by the kneeling, then your not an NFL fan in the first place. No one says you have to respect the opinions of those taking a part in this (NFL kneeling) protest, or to those who do not... just accept it and move on. Goodell and Trump just made it worse by demanding the rules to just one side.

Eh, don't blame Trump and Goodell for Drew Brees' comments.  Drew Brees is a grown man, he can stand on his own two feet and think for himself and speak for himself.  He did yesterday and promptly got schooled.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not reacting to that BS, that dude's a press secretary for Trump, that comes from someone actually in the chain of command, then we'll talk.

More big talk from little people.

Deputy Dip-****, FOH.

I assume it’s bull****, but still shocking considering what ‘all options are on the table’ generally refers to.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, drowland said:

So bombing black neighborhoods is on the table.  It would be nice if FOX would ask some follow up questions when someone in this admin says something like this. 

Yeah “all options are on the table” is just typical vague and careless Trump admin speech meant to intimidate people. ALL options? What does that even mean? Are we considering air strikes now? Offshore bombardment?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Look at Destino suggesting a change of clothes so if the cops are after you, you can quickly change and try to escape unnoticed.  It's like he's done this before.  

I was thinking you might spill some nachos on yourself and feel ridiculous... but your explanation is way cooler.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, bcl05 said:

Trump was asked about trust for police among POC.  This is the transcript of his response.  I am now dumber for having read this.  I would love to hear anyone defend this madness, just for the sheer audacity and denial of reality.  

Look at how the president answers Kilmeade's question succinctly and coherently with no meandering at all.  I don't see how Biden is going to have a chance at the debates against this sharp mind 🤣

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Yeah “all options are on the table” is just typical vague and careless Trump admin speech meant to intimidate people. ALL options? What does that even mean? Are we considering air strikes now? Offshore bombardment?

I've got my fingers crossed for fresh baked cookies and milk

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

I'd almost bet money that that mother****er is just repeating a line he heard from a movie.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Destino said:

I was thinking you might spill some nachos on yourself and feel ridiculous... but your explanation is way cooler.  

Sounds like something Peppa Pig's father would say. :ols:

You musta been hood AF back in your day, because this "Be Best" routine starting to feel kinda forced sometimes.  I've seen you in the Wizards thread.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2