Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Theres probably a few of those snakes in the grass right now. I dont mess with them unless they get lost, close to the porch, then o just take a sawed off rake and move them further away

That's not how I thought this was ending after 'sawed off'

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The 3rd greatest skit in cinematic history.

The first time I saw this movie, I saw it part-way through (started shortly before this scene, I think).  He was already the wealthy man he becomes and I didn't really know how he got there.  I had gotten the impression that the context was that the film was of Naven in his younger days and that he was being blackmailed.

• Haha 3

The sounds of music,horns honking,an MC talking,and cheers are echoing around the neighborhood this morning. The two neighboring towns here closed down the main drag going through both so they could have a graduation parade for the class of 2020 of the local highschool. As you come into town from the north,they posted small posters of a picture and the name of each senior. Appears people in decent numbers along the parade route showimg support. Cool. 

Edit: Some social distancing,little clusters here and there,(from the little area that I could see),but not a lot of masks. Well,at least wasn't in a small,crowded area. 

• Like 5

You guys have heard of virtual girlfriend apps, right?...Check out my experience trying one out for the first time lol...I have a platform where I can play Android apps on my iMac, decided to try one and see if the AI was any good (spoiler alert: it's not, at all). Here are my interactions with "her":

I chose Ashley...she says I can text her and something something something...the text faded out on her shoulder. Had three--I dunno, "dates"?--on the phone;

ashley1.jpg

ashley2.jpg

ashley3.jpg

ashley4.jpg

ashley5.jpg

ashley6.jpg

ashley8B.jpg

ashley8C.jpg

ashley9.jpg

I don't think it's gonna work out... 😐

• Haha 9