Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS AND CHICAGO BEARS HAVE AGREED TO A TRADE.

RAIDERS ARE SENDING THEIR #159 OVERALL TO THE BEARS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR #196, #200, #226 & #233

THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE BEARS GM!

I will update the draft board shortly thanks guys.

Boy glad we started early on this thing...SMH..

Just a suggestion. Wouldn't it be a good idea to reduce the time limit to say somewhere between 6 to 8 hours. Then if people do just miss the window the can just can back in till the end of the round like is done already. This would quicken up the process. Let me know what you think just a idea. 

38 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

Just a suggestion. Wouldn't it be a good idea to reduce the time limit to say somewhere between 6 to 8 hours. Then if people do just miss the window the can just can back in till the end of the round like is done already. This would quicken up the process. Let me know what you think just a idea. 

We have adjusted the time over the years and this is the most fair we have come to. Its only 12 hours for the 1st rd. After that the time does reduce. Typically 1st rd goes a little quicker.  But keep in mind, there is nothing that is going to make this a bang bang process. We have people from all over the world - or we typically have. And there is life. So the time is necessary. 

177FA5A6-964B-4EC3-8798-216AF09F1D57.gif

58 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS AND CHICAGO BEARS HAVE AGREED TO A TRADE.

RAIDERS ARE SENDING THEIR #159 OVERALL TO THE BEARS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR #196, #200, #226 & #233

THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE BEARS GM!

I feel very envious of the bears.

With the 28th pick in 2020 ES GM'S MOCK DRAFT, the Baltimore Ravens select DENZEL MIMS, wide receiver out of Baylor. 

EKKCLE2W4AApPtJ.jpeg

The Ravens are extremely happy to be able to provide the best QB in the NFL with another talented offensive weapon. Mims has size, speed, explosion, hands--everything you look for in a wide receiver. 

I spent 5 minutes or so trying to figure out an offer I could make to trade up with BAL... for Mims.  Oh well. 

He was the last first tier receiver on my board - think he’s gonna be a really good one.  

Houston’s going to have to get creative, and really lucky, to replace Hopkins.  

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

I spent 5 minutes or so trying to figure out an offer I could make to trade up with BAL... for Mims.  Oh well. 

He was the last first tier receiver on my board - think he’s gonna be a really good one.  

Houston’s going to have to get creative, and really lucky, to replace Hopkins.  

I can't think of a worse and more senseless trade than O'Brien trading Hopkins. May be just a little too much ego with the Houston HC. 

Are you ready for this?

With the 30th(ish) pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select

JORDAN LOVE, QB, Utah State
Aaron Rodgers is older now than Brett Favre was when Rodgers was drafted to become his eventual replacement.  It is time again, then, to start the search for the next great GB QB.  The value this late in the first round was too good to pass up on, and if he pans out, we get the option of extending the rookie contract an extra year as a first round pick.

Archived