Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

My favorite DJ’s seem to run through the DC area in the fall and yet another year where they don’t disappoint 

11/9 (Wednesday) - Alan walker
11/23 (Wednesday) - Nightmare
11/26 (Saturday) - Dabin/Said the sky 
12/7 (Saturday) - Jason Ross with trivecta last hero’s and mitis.

going to be living at echo stage for the next two months 

Edited by tshile
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

But now I'm sitting on my porch. Watching TV, overlooking the lake and smoking a joint.

Buzzette came outside and said that she feels like a horrible wife because she's sitting inside working and ignoring me while I am outside watching TV.  I told her that most people would pay for a life where their wife was sitting inside earning the money while you were sitting outside on your porch watching TV and getting high.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

33 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I told her that most people would pay for a life where their wife was sitting inside earning the money while you were sitting outside on your porch watching TV and getting high.

...and then she came out and said that.

You're both doin jus fine

• Thanks 1

You could make a case for it.  I mean, I think that was what started player intros being a thing.  And that song went viral in a time the internet wasn't totally on its feet yet.  It's part of 90s pop culture for sure, people of a certain age can't hear it without associating it with MJ and the Bulls.  

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You could make a case for it.  I mean, I think that was what started player intros being a thing.  And that song went viral in a time the internet wasn't totally on its feet yet.  It's part of 90s pop culture for sure, people of a certain age can't hear it without associating it with MJ and the Bulls.  

Heard that song yesterday in the car and said exactly that to Mrs. 12th.

• Like 1

This morning, I made waffles for me and the wife.  I got a waffle press for Christmas a few years ago and I do like some of those big fluffy Belgian waffles that I make with the Krusteaz pancake mix.  It's a solid press, they're kind of crispy on the outside, soft in the middle.

The wife likes hers with peanut butter on top so I made hers and took it down to her office this morning and then made mine.  I came into the kitchen about an hour and a half later and found hers on the counter, she'd eaten a quarter of it.  Because she's a woman, I don't ask questions like "Why would you want a waffle only to eat a quarter of it?" and instead, I thanked my good fortune to find a treat, doused a quarter of it with maple syrup and inhaled it before leaving for an errand.

I came back, the remaining half of waffle was still there.  And it had been sitting on the counter for most of the afternoon until the wife asked me a few minutes ago "Did you eat the rest of that waffle?"  

"I had a quarter of it."

"You mean the rest of it?"

I went into the kitchen where she was standing and there was an empty plate.  Our Springer Spaniel was standing there looking at us, licking her chops like no theft had occurred.  I have to hand it to her, she acted innocent the entire time and appeared totally confused as to why we were upset with her.  Her breath reeks of peanut butter and waffles, her stomach is bulging.

So now she's figured out that she can put her paws up on the counter and grab food that we thought was safely out of reach from her.  Awesome.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This morning, I made waffles for me and the wife.  I got a waffle press for Christmas a few years ago and I do like some of those big fluffy Belgian waffles that I make with the Krusteaz pancake mix.  It's a solid press, they're kind of crispy on the outside, soft in the middle.

The wife likes hers with peanut butter on top so I made hers and took it down to her office this morning and then made mine.  I came into the kitchen about an hour and a half later and found hers on the counter, she'd eaten a quarter of it.  Because she's a woman, I don't ask questions like "Why would you want a waffle only to eat a quarter of it?" and instead, I thanked my good fortune to find a treat, doused a quarter of it with maple syrup and inhaled it before leaving for an errand.

I came back, the remaining half of waffle was still there.  And it had been sitting on the counter for most of the afternoon until the wife asked me a few minutes ago "Did you eat the rest of that waffle?"  

"I had a quarter of it."

"You mean the rest of it?"

I went into the kitchen where she was standing and there was an empty plate.  Our Springer Spaniel was standing there looking at us, licking her chops like no theft had occurred.  I have to hand it to her, she acted innocent the entire time and appeared totally confused as to why we were upset with her.  Her breath reeks of peanut butter and waffles, her stomach is bulging.

So now she's figured out that she can put her paws up on the counter and grab food that we thought was safely out of reach from her.  Awesome.

Hey, at least it wasn’t porterhouse steaks 🤭

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Tired of all these "Be Patient, Student Driver" bumper stickers.

Nah...some folks need to jus own it and get a "I'm a Terrible Driver" one instead of keeping that one rest of they life so I know what I really dealing with.

Whole state of Wisconsin should get a "I Don't Use Blinkers" warning on the back of their car so I know to speed of ahead of them like they a drunk driver because I don't like 80-90 mile per hour suprises.

I know God works in mysterious ways, but that don't mean you have to...😒

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1