Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hotel or Air bnb in Hawaii? Specifically Oahu and/or Kauai Islands. Kauai in particular looks to be pretty expensive.

Kauai and Maui are generally the more expensive islands. AIRBNB is hit or miss to me (never done bnb there in Hawaii but have had friends do it and my comments are based on their experiences) but my own experiences with those islands is that the larger resort hotels are almost always A+ lodgings. You generally pay for what you get there.

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Kauai and Maui are generally the more expensive islands. AIRBNB is hit or miss to me (never done bnb there in Hawaii but have had friends do it and my comments are based on their experiences) but my own experiences with those islands is that the larger resort hotels are almost always A+ lodgings. You generally pay for what you get there.

Yeah I'd rather do hotel in Oahu. In Kauai since we might only be there for a couple nights might try to do an Air Bnb where our group can stay together but a lot of things are still up in the air.

23 hours ago, justice98 said:

I could do without hearing people yell "let's go!" as the go-to exclamation when they're remotely excited about anything.  How did that become a thing?  

That one doesn’t bother me, but to each their own :) 

But how about the new trend of people saying “it’s giving ____”? What the **** does that even mean? For example, Washingtons entertainment team posted a video of them dancing in the end zone, with the caption “it’s giving Gameday”. Uhh…..it’s giving Gameday *what*? 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That one doesn’t bother me, but to each their own :) 

But how about the new trend of people saying “it’s giving ____”? What the **** does that even mean? For example, Washingtons entertainment team posted a video of them dancing in the end zone, with the caption “it’s giving Gameday”. Uhh…..it’s giving Gameday *what*? 

Annoying as hell

On 12/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, China said:

JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is processing previously withheld John F. Kennedy assassination-related records to comply with President Joe Biden’s Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies on the Temporary Certification Regarding Disclosure of Information in Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, requiring disclosure of releasable records by December 15, 2021. The National Archives has posted records online to comply with these requirements.

Click for the documents

'What are they hiding?': Group sues Biden and National Archives over JFK assassination records

The country's largest online source of JFK assassination records is suing President Joe Biden and the National Archives to force the federal government to release all remaining documents related to the most mysterious murder of a U.S. president nearly 60 years ago.

The Mary Ferrell Foundation filed the federal lawsuit Wednesday one year after Biden issued a memo postponing the release of a final trove of 16,000 records assembled under the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which Congress passed without opposition in response to Oliver Stone's Oscar-nominated film “JFK.”

The JFK records act, signed by President Bill Clinton, required that the documents be made public by Oct. 26, 2017, but President Donald Trump delayed the release and kicked the can to Biden, who critics say continued the policy of federal obfuscation that has existed since Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, in an open motorcade at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

Click on the link for the full article

I just can't stand it.  I can't stand the fall season. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, football, pretty leaves, everything bull**** ass pumpkin spice, blah blah blah, whatever.

I took the dog out around 9:30 am, it was pleasant.  It was actually kinda warm.  I took her out again a few minutes ago and it was just a blustery ****ing mess, bordering on too goddamn cold and just nasty.  Sitting here, looking out the window it looks bright and sunny out, practically no clouds in the sky but that could change 315 times between now and tonight.  It might be perfectly still and quiet or there could be a tornado coming through.  It's anyone's guess.

Add to that that the days are getting shorter and no one can sell me on fall being a great season.  

14 hours ago, China said:

'What are they hiding?': Group sues Biden and National Archives over JFK assassination records

The country's largest online source of JFK assassination records is suing President Joe Biden and the National Archives to force the federal government to release all remaining documents related to the most mysterious murder of a U.S. president nearly 60 years ago.

The Mary Ferrell Foundation filed the federal lawsuit Wednesday one year after Biden issued a memo postponing the release of a final trove of 16,000 records assembled under the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which Congress passed without opposition in response to Oliver Stone's Oscar-nominated film “JFK.”

The JFK records act, signed by President Bill Clinton, required that the documents be made public by Oct. 26, 2017, but President Donald Trump delayed the release and kicked the can to Biden, who critics say continued the policy of federal obfuscation that has existed since Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, in an open motorcade at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

Click on the link for the full article

The Kennedy thing is exhausting.  I used to be really into it, reading all the theories but the fact that they're just delaying the release of this for no good reason is annoying.

Kennedy is dead, Jackie's dead, Oswald's dead, Ruby's dead, practically everyone involved with the whole thing is dead.  What exactly, are they hiding?  Just do it, make some people happy.