Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

27 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I got my second booster, fourth shot today. So far so good. 

My friend said the other day that it's gene modification. I told her that it wasn't my genes affected, it was Covid's genes. She still thinks it's our genes modified.

The only downside is that early testing is showing that the benefits from the 2nd booster wanes more quickly than the first booster. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I got my second booster, fourth shot today. So far so good. 

My friend said the other day that it's gene modification. I told her that it wasn't my genes affected, it was Covid's genes. She still thinks it's our genes modified.

'

5nwh1s.jpg

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The only downside is that early testing is showing that the benefits from the 2nd booster wanes more quickly than the first booster. 

I think I read that the second booster is not as big as the other shots. I'm definitely having less of a reaction than from the other ones. I have dry mouth but not as bad. And my arm barely hurts. So there might be something to that milder dose, maybe conserving some vaccine. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Anyone here know anything about bow hunting or bows in general?  My uncle passed away and I got his compound bow.  I know zero about them or how to tell anything about it.  I have no interest in hunting but feel like archery would be a coll skill to have.

Later on next week...

Broken Heart Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Anyone here know anything about bow hunting or bows in general?  My uncle passed away and I got his compound bow.  I know zero about them or how to tell anything about it.  I have no interest in hunting but feel like archery would be a coll skill to have.

I bought a crossbow at the beginning of the pandemic. It’s pretty easy to use… and a lot of fun. There’s a lot of little nuances you can learn if you want to be a master… there’s all kinds of archery clubs you can join or speak with long/time hunters. 

• Thanks 1

It is 2:30 on Friday afternoon.

I have one thing left to do at work.

I do not want to do it.

It must be done today.

It is the only thing standing between me and the weekend.

I do not want to do it.

I have been stalling for one hour.

I do not want to do it.

It must be done today.

I do not want to do it.

I do not want to do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It is 2:30 on Friday afternoon.

I have one thing left to do at work.

I do not want to do it.

It must be done today.

It is the only thing standing between me and the weekend.

I do not want to do it.

I have been stalling for one hour.

I do not want to do it.

It must be done today.

I do not want to do it.

I do not want to do it.

You could always quit your job instead. 

• Haha 2

Damn y'all.........So Tazette is 14 yo and in 8th grade.  She got asked to go to a school dance by some boy in her class.  She was so excited.  This was on Thursday.  Today, she comes home and tells me that one of her guy friends asked her about it, she told him and this other guy asked her to the dance too.  She told him no cause she was going to the dance with the first guy that asked her out.

This **** just happened out of nowhere.  It's got your boy temporarily shook.  Got me thinking about how I met her mom when she was in 10th grade at age 15 and we knew we were going to get married just 3-4 months into dating (we have been together 30 years this August 31st, married for 24 years this May).  I know that is highly unlikely for her, but damn, happened to us. It's like I blinked and she's almost gone :( 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

On 4/7/2022 at 10:22 PM, The Almighty Buzz said:

My BIL is a very experienced bow hunter, but I'm not sure how helpful that is.

No joke, have you checked YouTube? There might literally be a video about your model of bow and I'm sure there are plenty of generic ones about getting started with archery.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Damn y'all.........So Tazette is 14 yo and in 8th grade.  She got asked to go to a school dance by some boy in her class.  She was so excited.  This was on Thursday.  Today, she comes home and tells me that one of her guy friends asked her about it, she told him and this other guy asked her to the dance too.  She told him no cause she was going to the dance with the first guy that asked her out.

This **** just happened out of nowhere.  It's got your boy temporarily shook.  Got me thinking about how I met her mom when she was in 10th grade at age 15 and we knew we were going to get married just 3-4 months into dating (we have been together 30 years this August 31st, married for 24 years this May).  I know that is highly unlikely for her, but damn, happened to us. It's like I blinked and she's almost gone :( 

My niece is boy crazy. I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and she invited her “friend” so we going and she said let’s go pick him up. I told her she lost her god damn mind. 

he gets dropped of there and she ditches me and her cousins to go hang with him. Then this **** has the audacity to ask me for food for her and him. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Having a daughter myself (14), this kid is my worst nightmare.

C71BCBBA-2D4B-4BF8-B1A9-BE5AC7EBFB89.gif

• Haha 3