Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The most smug, haughty mother****er they can find. I’m not sure who that would be. 

Or someone that everyone can agree that needs a vicious beating.  So maybe Tobey Maguire, or Shia LeBouf. 

Is there anything more smug than a producer?  I say bring in Abrams' old pal Alex Kurtzman to go in front of the camera and let his natural smugness go to work.

alex-kurtzman.jpg?w=400

Edited by PokerPacker

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

I believe he is available...

See the source image

Really?  You're making a South Park reference for Bono and you choose the giant douche?  He's clearly the one running opposite the giant douche: the turd sandwich.

Edited by PokerPacker

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

So they can partake in your doughnut bounty?

if they are as small and bite size like the ones Beal posted, then yes, call and invite them. Then throw them in the air and let the police catch them with their mouths like hungry hippos….you will not be busted for abusing 911….trust me

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 3/20/2022 at 2:50 PM, Warhead36 said:

So our Europe trip in May will consist of only two nights each in Amsterdam, Brussels, and Geneva. Best things to see/do there in such a short period of time?

Amsterdam, besides the Red district. Not so much... And even that is not that great as it's full of tourists lol. You've got boats if you want to try but it's mostly tourists scam to me.

Brussels, and Geneva either.

Wandering around the cities for architecture is cool, mood can be fun too, especially in Brussels, but I don't see any of them as extraordinary as I believe you've already taken a look at what to do there.

Hint: The Manneken pis is really small!

• Like 1

In the past 72 hours I went from fired, to rehired, to performing in an almost show-off manner, to having backing to be a revolutionary.  So many of the best people are secretly wanting me to take a bigger role.  God dammit.  The buildup to this is why I've been incredibly irritable lately.  Sorry @extremeskins tailgate.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2