Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So for the first time in my life, at the age of almost 40, I’m growing facial hair.  Doing it as some form of rebellion I guess.  How do people deal with this ****?  It has been about 2 weeks and I hate it.

Had me a Kimbo Slice beard a couple years ago.  First time I ever grew significant facial hair.  The first month or two sucked.  Itched.  Then it went away.  Think the longer the hair grows, the more fluffy and less ridged it becomes.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Whenever I’m reading Pro Football Talk and a read some article with a terrible take and scroll up to find out who the author is, I’m never shocked to see it’s written by Mike Florio.

The Madden National Football League? Really, C’mon. I get wanting to honor him, but taking his name on in a corny way aint it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Whenever I’m reading Pro Football Talk and a read some article with a terrible take and scroll up to find out who the author is, I’m never shocked to see it’s written by Mike Florio.

The Madden National Football League? Really, C’mon. I get wanting to honor him, but taking his name on in a corny way aint it. 

Do they still give out goofy trophies on Thanksgiving?  Maybe we can name that after him.

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So for the first time in my life, at the age of almost 40, I’m growing facial hair.  Doing it as some form of rebellion I guess.  How do people deal with this ****?  It has been about 2 weeks and I hate it.

I didnt even start shaving until I was mid-20s, and then it was only once a week.  Total baby face.

Finally, in my mid-40s, I got to the point where I could actually grow a goatee.  So I did…and it’s pretty cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clietas said:

I had a full beard by my junior year in high school. Facial hair is a big pain on the tookus. Everyday with the shaving.

I was a slow roaster.

Started with sideburns (ala Jason Priestley). Over the years integrated a goatee. After 10 years, joined them together for a full beard (trimmed). When I feel rebellious, I grow it out long for a few months. Wife hates it…. I like it but not married to it.

But I shave once a week. Takes me 5 minutes with my pink Daisy lady razor (dry shave). I don’t mind at all.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, clietas said:

Dry shave no thx. Been using Aloe Vera Gel for years. Works great. 

I can only use a Gillette Mach 3 type of razor. The Bic single type won't do. I blame my Scottish heritage. 

GroundskeeperWillie.png

The pink Daisys are double bladed. I get a lot of shaved out of them.

If I use water or shaving cream, they only last a few cuts.

I don’t know how ppl can use shaving cream with facial hair. You can’t see the boundaries through the foam!?!? 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

The pink Daisys are double bladed. I get a lot of shaved out of them.

If I use water or shaving cream, they only last a few cuts.

I don’t know how ppl can use shaving cream with facial hair. You can’t see the boundaries through the foam!?!? 😂

If you know who Clark Howard is, he has a tutorial on razors.  Uses like 2 or 3 disposables a year.  I met him & did a little "fan thing" at a hockey game a couple years ago...everyone (including me) was telling him how great it is.  :headbang:

I still have the electric Remington I got back in the 80s, makes the legs easier.  No one (even me) ever sees them anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

If you know who Clark Howard is, he has a tutorial on razors.  Uses like 2 or 3 disposables a year.  I met him & did a little "fan thing" at a hockey game a couple years ago...everyone (including me) was telling him how great it is.  :headbang:

I still have the electric Remington I got back in the 80s, makes the legs easier.  No one (even me) ever sees them anyway.

I believe my wife still uses one as well.

No electric razor has been able to handle my facial hair. I’ve tried… they look amazing in the commercials.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1