Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The song Spiff’s hamstrings sing when they’re getting their first good workout in a decade on some rando Doubletree Peloton at 6:15AM.

#curtissamuel

MMJ trying real hard to be a stoner 60s hippie band here.  Even the video is shot/edited for the vibe.

Reminds me of the fake Jordan shoes with the logo's legs broken.

I will say, not as monumentally cringe as their last music video.  I don't feel as sad for humanity after watching this one.

23 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Can someone show me something Pete Davidson is funny in?  Everything I've seen is cringe.

His music videos/songs can be amusing and funny… not all but at least some.

As an actor….. he has zero chops/range. He’s obviously uncomfortable-awkward in front of the camera. 

And it seems like SNL has been giving him a more prominent role because of his recent celebrity.

But there’s no denying… there must be something off camera to him.

13 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey, anybody heard from @Kosher Ham lately? 

My granfather passed just before Christmas. I've had a lot going on since then. Thanks for the shout out though. Always love , down to Earth lady.Mwah.

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hopefully he's just chillin on his yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean 

I only rent yachts. Maybe next week. I need a vacation. Thanks man.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

You stayin' ?

Nah. I'll probably be back up there around Aug-Sep.

Been busting ass, taking whatever shifts they give me, just to bolster the resume. But there's too many distractions here. At least ip there family is more spaced out and I'd have more "Me time"

Then there's also the fact that, you know, the Gov is actively trying to kill us 🥴

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Been busting ass, taking whatever shifts they give me, just to bolster the resume. But there's too many distractions here. At least ip there family is more spaced out and I'd have more "Me time"

Then there's also the fact that, you know, the Gov is actively trying to kill us 🥴

I took 13 months off because of the same.  Feels great to be out with my public again, but we were short-handed before and it's only getting worse day by day.

/rant

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn that sucks. I've basically just been doing work, and trying to avoid crowds as much as possible. I'm the only guard that wears a mask at work, and people have been in and out with the virus. Total crapshow.

I talked to my mom the RN on Sunday and she said as long as we've taken the responsible precautions mentioned in another thread (not to get political), we're gonna be fine.  Just keep doing what you do...mask and sanitize. We survived it the first time, and you're the one who got lucky, asshole.  :ols:   :headbang:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Where you at?

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I know I should drink more water.  But every time I attempt to drink more water I'm quickly reminded why I don't...running to the bathroom every 30 minutes is obnoxious.  

Dawg.  Its not.  Clear those kidneys.

We need to survive.  Buncha wusses out here. Ya know?

Get some (Full Metal Jacket helicopter scene)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dawg.  Its not.  Clear those kidneys.

We need to survive.  Buncha wusses out here. Ya know?

Get some (Full Metal Jacket helicopter scene)

I gladly would, if they made a visually appeasing and discreet piss tank that you could strap on like a backpack 🥲

Top around here gets that pushy, Saturday Morning cartoon villain attitude if you so much as glance at a vending machine, nevermind thinking about taking a leak. 

I just do all my h20 before and after work.