Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

56 minutes ago, Destino said:

So funny story, my wife was hospitalized over the weekend (appendix, this ain’t the funny bit) and I swear, she got a car warranty sales call on the damned hospital phone in her room.  You can’t even answer the hospital phone now!  

the future is stupid.

Sorry to hear your wife going through that, mine burst on me before they could take it out and was in there for little over a week, it sucks, man.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Sorry to hear your wife going through that, mine burst on me before they could take it out and was in there for little over a week, it sucks, man.

Hers has a complication that makes immediate surgery too risky so she’s on a wild assortment of antibiotics for a few weeks, then surgery probably.  She’s braver than me, I’d be freaking out feeling like I’m walking around with a bomb in my belly.  She won’t even stay in bed.  

Woman is entirely unreasonable.

• Like 1

@Spaceman Spiff

1987 Buick GNX muscle car sold for Ebay record of $249,999

The Buick GNX isn’t just a quick quarter-mile muscle car, it's also firmly a quarter-million-dollar muscle car.

gnx-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

An example of the rare 1987 coupe was sold last week on Ebay for $249,999, marking the second-highest price paid for the quickly-appreciating classic and an Ebay record.

Several have gone for over $200,000 this year, including one with 759 miles on the odometer that went for $236,000 and another with 8.7 miles that was auctioned at the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas event in June for a record $275,000.

Click on the link for more

• Like 2

Came in on Empire Strikes Back the other night on the scene where Vader is fighting Luke and becomes so sick if his crap he starts telekineticly grabbing metal stuff off the walls to hit him in the head with mid-fight.

I forgot how funny that was to me, Luke flailing about like a Magikarp, and its at that point I realize what superpowers I want when I grow up.

Jus the thought of it would make these meeting far more interesting.  Someone says something stupid and I slowly put my hand in the air, quickly turn it 90 degrees, and they get hit in the head with a stapler. You have any idea how many people I want to remotely force chock during these teams meetings sometimes?

NmvXTD.gif.626b1ab58f91bdd7013e7127d8c07fea.gif

"I'm assigning the JIRA ticket to you now, Stephen. Do not disappoint me."

Edited by Renegade7

The 2021 Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog

ITEM #89-5492269 –PEPPERMINT BARK DOG WITH PERSONALIZED TIN

Screen-Shot-2021-12-14-at-4.14.21-PM.png

Price: Starting at $39.95

Copy: “Make our once-a-year holiday confection even more memorable by customizing this keepsake tin with a special name or holiday message.”

Drew says: Hey that’s my name! The specialest name of all! Who gave you permission to use my name, Williams-Sonoma? I don’t recall ever signing a release. In fact, if you asked me to sign one, I would burn that release in front of you. You have violated my self-branding rights with this stunt. You think I won’t lawyer up? Everyone who subscribes to this website is already a lawyer, and they’re more than well-versed in the realm of intellectual property. I will have your ASS for this.

The peppermint bark ancillary economy is the only thing keeping Williams-Sonoma afloat in the 21st century. If you don’t buy their peppermint bark, and peppermint bark cookies, and peppermint bark crèmes, and peppermint bark quiche, this company would fold faster than a tartan cloth napkin.

Click on the link for the rest

• Haha 3

JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is processing previously withheld John F. Kennedy assassination-related records to comply with President Joe Biden’s Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies on the Temporary Certification Regarding Disclosure of Information in Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, requiring disclosure of releasable records by December 15, 2021. The National Archives has posted records online to comply with these requirements.

Click for the documents

On 12/12/2021 at 9:46 PM, Warhead36 said:

Our fan base IQ has plummeted so hard.

That happened a long time ago, in a stadium far, far away......

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

YoGabbaGabba is annoying AF 

Horrible show, my daughter loved it though.   Creepy as hell too.  The best thing I did when she was around 3 years old, was to get her watching Sponge Bob.  It's funny and not annoying at all.