Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Metallica - ..And Justice for All has been their best album. Bass or not, it is the most interesting and heart felt thing they have done. I feel that all of their emotions were in that album. Blackend is a masterpiece. Dyer's Eve is quite incredible on it's own.

I've always been partial to One (also Frayed ends of sanity).  

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Metallica - ..And Justice for All has been their best album. Bass or not, it is the most interesting and heart felt thing they have done. I feel that all of their emotions were in that album. Blackend is a masterpiece. Dyer's Eve is quite incredible on it's own.

You are not wrong.....

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It's ****ing great.  

It was funny (still is) a decade ago or longer.  Damn bro, where tha **** you been at, this **** is old as ****.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I like Kill 'Em All a tiny bit more overall, but And Justice For All is righhht behind it.  Eye of the Beholder is a major jam too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

It depends on the day. I’ve certainly felt this way before. 

• Thumb up 1

Who all here has a Peloton? 

Hotel I’ve been staying at has two in the gym and I’ve been enjoying it immensely. Genius sales tactic on their part, put them in a hotel and a skeptic like me will try it and love it. 

Like any piece of workout equipment, I just wonder if it’s something I’d use for a few months and lose interest. But it does seem to check a lot of boxes that’d keep me engaged; different classes, leaderboard rankings and **** to unlock. 

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hotel I’ve been staying at has two in the gym and I’ve been enjoying it immensely. Genius sales tactic on their part, put them in a hotel and a skeptic like me will try it and love it. 

Like any piece of workout equipment, I just wonder if it’s something I’d use for a few months and lose interest. But it does seem to check a lot of boxes that’d keep me engaged; different classes, leaderboard rankings and **** to unlock. 

Get the upgrade for the clothes hooks, you'll be glad you did

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Brother got his girlfriend one for Christmas. Haven't heard their opinion on it so far. The commercial with the trainer yelling encouragement would highly annoy me I feel like.

35 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Podcast guy/girl likes Peloton cause it’s first time in forever they didn’t skip leg day and some rando yells at them the whole time.

Real Gs throw a morning jacket bootleg on the Walkman and leg out a 12K alone with their thoughts.

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Podcast guy/girl likes Peloton cause it’s first time in forever they didn’t skip leg day and some rando yells at them the whole time.

Real Gs throw a morning jacket bootleg on the Walkman and leg out a 12K alone with their thoughts.

If you’re listening to terrible music like that on a run, I wouldn’t want to be alone with those thoughts. 

I jus won a dance competition at a Nigerian children's birthday party against some fellow parents.  Even hit them with their own leg kick. 

Wife recorded the whole thing and my daughter, who isn't talking yet, was speechless.

Tell my daughter all the time its Nigerican not Nigerican't. Most of my wife's African friends are church folks, so I've had to get used to not having liquid courage to help me out at these events, for the better it seems.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If you’re listening to terrible music like that on a run, I wouldn’t want to be alone with those thoughts. 

The song Spiff’s hamstrings sing when they’re getting their first good workout in a decade on some rando Doubletree Peloton at 6:15AM.

#curtissamuel

• Haha 2