Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

56 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I gladly would, if they made a visually appeasing and discreet piss tank that you could strap on like a backpack 🥲

Top around here gets that pushy, Saturday Morning cartoon villain attitude if you so much as glance at a vending machine, nevermind thinking about taking a leak. 

I just do all my h20 before and after work.

Tf you dealing with Sin?  F that BS.  Dip.  Good to see you back.

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Finally got my retirement roadtrip planned out and booked.  2 weeks, 2,400 miles. 

Virginia Beach > Florence, SC > St. Augustine, FL > Ft. Myers, FL > Chattahoochee, FL > New Orleans, LA > Memphis, TN > Lake Ozark, MO.  

Be careful out there.  From this database I can see that your journey is through the #11, #5, #2, and #12 states in terms of % increase in Covid cases over the last 14 days, before you get to Missouri, which is down at #34.   But don't be too sanguine about that because:  Missouri COVID cases skyrocket following New Year’s weekend

According to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS), the state has recorded 839,208 cumulative cases of SARS-CoV-2—an increase of 23,374 positive cases (PCR testing only)—and 13,125 total deaths as of Monday, Jan. 3, an increase of 12 from the day prior. That’s a case fatality rate of 1.56%.

If you were to average that single day over the last four days to spread things out over the days where there were no updates, Missouri would average 5,844 (rounded up) cases on those days. For added context, those days would all appear on the top 10 list for days with the most reported cases.

Good luck and have fun in your retirement.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, China said:

Be careful out there.  From this database I can see that your journey is through the #11, #5, #2, and #12 states in terms of % increase in Covid cases over the last 14 days, before you get to Missouri, which is down at #34.   But don't be too sanguine about that because:  Missouri COVID cases skyrocket following New Year’s weekend

Good luck and have fun in your retirement.

Way to be a buzzkill.  

We aren’t leaving until the end of March so hopefully things will be a little better by then.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Way to be a buzzkill.  

We aren’t leaving until the end of March so hopefully things will be a little better by then.  

I assume you are fully vaccinated, so hopefully there will be no Buzz killing.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Finally got my retirement roadtrip planned out and booked.  2 weeks, 2,400 miles. 

Virginia Beach > Florence, SC > St. Augustine, FL > Ft. Myers, FL > Chattahoochee, FL > New Orleans, LA > Memphis, TN > Lake Ozark, MO.  

Aaah, St Augie is sooooo choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, China said:

I assume you are fully vaccinated, so hopefully there will be no Buzz killing.

Yup.  And boosted.  And will continue to get them as often as recommended and available.  When we get to our final home, I’m gonna be working as an EMT so I’m sure I’ll get infected eventually anyway.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yup.  And boosted.  And will continue to get them as often as recommended and available.  When we get to our final home, I’m gonna be working as an EMT so I’m sure I’ll get infected eventually anyway.

Thanks for your service, and I'm glad you're going to enjoy the fruit of your labor.  

Have a great tour.  😉

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Tf you dealing with Sin?  F that BS.  Dip.  Good to see you back.

I'm planning on coming back to the DC Area in the summer.

I'm with the Federal Protective Service. We can use the restroom, it's just that they ride us pretty hard and make us log every damn thing, so I'd rather not deal with the hassle.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm planning on coming back to the DC Area in the summer.

I'm with the Federal Protective Service. We can use the restroom, it's just that they ride us pretty hard and make us log every damn thing, so I'd rather not deal with the hassle.

Restroom and log. There’s a joke in there somewhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, China said:

Cadillac debuts its InnerSpace autonomous two-seater concept car at CES that features a single loveseat for passengers to have more intimate experience

My cousin in the person that puts on that whole CES show.  From what I understand, she is a pretty big deal.