Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Man this new format is killing me. The "quote" button being in the spot the "edit" button was in the old format.

I've quoted myself when trying to edit a post at least 10 times now..

*Edit* 

I just ****ing did it again trying to edit a misspelling in this post!

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Man this new format is killing me. The "quote" button being in the spot the "edit" button was in the old format.

I've quoted myself when trying to edit a post at least 10 times now..

*Edit* 

I just ****ing did it again trying to edit a misspelling in this post!

I hear ya...finding the "edit" button was a struggle...🤣

On 9/4/2020 at 1:23 AM, Bacon said:

Stay in the fight, gang. Don't give up on yourselves. I actually did but was fortunate enough to have friends that picked me up. 

Dude, I just want to say heck yeah! I am so happy for you! Wives are awesome!!! I know, I have an awesome one myself. You move forward and change one life at a time!!! 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
It was a little over the top. Ehhh
  • Like 1

Man, so many people have been dying recently.  Just saw that Lou Brock died.  John Thompson, Tom Seaver, Lute Olson...many others too.  Undoubtedly Covid is having an effect, regardless of the definite cause of death.  Sad.  And Kosher Ham, since you replied with such a kind emoji, what I meant is that the stories in the news may or may not mention the cause of death, so sometimes it is ambiguous.

20 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m pushing 51 and...I’m getting really tired of clipping my toenails.

Somehow I always envisioned you as being in your early 20s.

I'm 38, and I don't like clipping my toenails either.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Confused 1

Yeah, Taco bell would be on the bottom of my list. McDonald's too high for me also.

1. #13 Mike's way (Jersey Mike's)

2. Double double animal style (In n out)

3. Western bacon cheeseburger extra bbq sauce (Carl's jr)

L.A. area King taco, Original Tommy's burger.

Edited by GibbsGreen11
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

To me Little Caesars has always been a place you go if you are either broke or drunk. Not of of sound mind and judgment.

I will say that they know what/who they are. They dont try to pretend otherwise. You can survive as a niche heavyweight

Little Caesars was convenient.  Next to my workplace 10 years ago, their Hot & Ready pizzas were exactly how they're described.  I'd spend 45 seconds in there and leave with 2 pizzas.  Now, from what I've experienced, the pizzas are frozen - and I need to wait for customers ahead of me to have their food made.  30 minute wait, for pizza that is so bad, that the pepperoni pizza is a no-go.  The only thing they had going for them was the convenience s***, and they ****ed it up.

44 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

To me Little Caesars has always been a place you go if you are either broke or drunk. Not of of sound mind and judgment.

I will say that they know what/who they are. They dont try to pretend otherwise. You can survive as a niche heavyweight

The recession saved them, they deserve credit for not killing folks who wanted cheap pizza because it was either that or starving.  Im giving them a pass.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That **** is straight ass...........Calling it pizza is a felony, or it should be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

That **** is straight ass...........Calling it pizza is a felony, or it should be. 

Pizza puritan. 

Sin is right, they stay in their lane, unlike some chains that lead to everyone listing favorite spot no one has heard of that are only ones that can make pizza correctly...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Pizza puritan. 

Sin is right, they stay in their lane, unlike some chains that lead to everyone listing favorite spot no one has heard of that are only ones that can make pizza correctly...

Don't get me wrong, as a child I loved the ****.  It was square, all I needed.  As I got older though, I realized how ****ty it was.  It's on the level of CiCi's level of pizza for me, which both are a nogo.  

I love Pizza Hut and Domino's for chains, the rest suck imo.