Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Every time I go in to Cici's, I'm hungry as hell and am happy I spent $10 bucks on a buffet.  Then I eat around 4 slices of white pizza and call it a life.  That and the spinach white pizza, are all I go for.  Not bad, but if anyone ever ****s up a white pizza, they should get the guillotine.

I dunno bro, I ate it once, didn't sit well.  Sworn off!  

• Haha 1

Swear one time I had Caesars (the one off Wisteria Dr in Germantown) and I thought they used like ketchup or some **** to substitute for their already bad tomato paste. I dont make a lot of money (might clear 39 in a good year), but I generally am above Little Caesar's at least. Probably better off getting you a Digiorno's pizza. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Every time I go in to Cici's, I'm hungry as hell and am happy I spent $10 bucks on a buffet.  Then I eat around 4 slices of white pizza and call it a life.  That and the spinach white pizza, are all I go for.  Not bad, but if anyone ever ****s up a white pizza, they should get the guillotine.

People go there more than once?

Yall ever hit up Jersey beaches, hit up Mack's Pizza on Wildwood boardwalk.  It's south of Atlantic City, which is the divide between the douchey crap beaches up north, and pristine cottage beaches with awesome boardwalks to the south.

Favorite pizza ever.

There's another pizza joint in another beach town below Atlantic City, which makes the same recipe, because the family company split 15 years ago.  They are the OG...but it's sacrilegious to speak of it.  Wish I could give it a shoutout.  The idea is to keep the beach as unpopular as possible.  It's not working.  Packed.

11 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Yall ever hit up Jersey beaches, hit up Mack's Pizza on Wildwood boardwalk.  It's south of Atlantic City, which is the divide between the douchey crap beaches up north, and pristine cottage beaches with awesome boardwalks to the south.

Favorite pizza ever.

There's another pizza joint in another beach town below Atlantic City, which makes the same recipe, because the family company split 15 years ago.  They are the OG...but it's sacrilegious to speak of it.  Wish I could give it a shoutout.  The idea is to keep the beach as unpopular as possible.  It's not working.  Packed.

I've had Mack's once.  Pretty good stuff.  I don't go out to Wildwood that often, but my Aunts and Uncles always swore by the Mack And Manka's (was that the other name?) pizza.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Btw, Panera's Turkey avocado BLT was always one of my go-to's

Their tuna salad on focaccia is good and their mac n cheese is amazing. 

Hungry Howie's is gone now, but they had great subs. Back in the 90s, they would deliver a $5 sandwich for free. 👍

How did I do this to myself? Apparently I am a part time club/bar promoter now. 

I should never tell people about the people that I am friends with. 

My thing is that I refuse to give someone another persons information without clearing it with them. 

Ugh. I'm just trying to chill. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I've had Mack's once.  Pretty good stuff.  I don't go out to Wildwood that often, but my Aunts and Uncles always swore by the Mack And Manka's (was that the other name?) pizza.

Mack & Manco used to be in Ocean City, NJ. The name was changed to Manco & Manco without any explanation in 2011. The original Mack also owns Mack's Pizza in Wildwood. 

My windows are open (because we're getting just a bit of a breeze) and I can smell someone grilling. ☹ I still need to get rid of all this Chinese food I ordered the other night...I've already packed up tomorrow's lunch with plenty. 

I went a tad overboard. ❤🥢🍤🥟🥠🥡

• Like 2

I’ll get down with Cicis. Not regularly but not a bad place to take the nieces and nephews and that white pizza is damn good along with the cinnamon rolls. I don’t mind Lc’s either, just dip it in their garlic sauce. The best thing they have tho is the Italian cheese bread. Melts in your mouth. Just order that and stay away from the pizza and you’ll be golden 100% of the time.  

I don’t **** with papa Johns. They don’t even try to flavor their crust, they’re content to just leave it tasting like burnt cardboard. 

I don’t eat pizza a lot tbh. Recently if I do, I’ll get with Blaze pizza just because I can pick as many toppings as I want and get a perfect personal size pizza ready in a few minutes. If I go to an Italian place, I’m

getting something other than pizza so I never know anything about pizza beyond actual pizza chains 

20 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hamburger Helper is edible throw up.

+1 on home making pizza.  I'm trying different mix to make crust lately, then going to try making crust from scratch from joy of cooking book.  Is whole tossing in air thing truly neccesary?

No, tossing is not necessary. If you can, use 00 Flour for the dough. It has less gluten & will shrink less when you try to stretch the dough out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1