Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, clietas said:

Loved Fudruckers as a kid. Va Beach was the only place I lived that had one. Prolly haven't been in over thirty years. For the past decade I  always see them on those businesses going under lists. 

The one across (diagonally) from Pembroke Mall on Virginia Beach Blvd? I grew up not to far from there...loved Fuddruckers and Bennigans (I think there was one off of Independence).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The one across (diagonally) from Pembroke Mall on Virginia Beach Blvd? I grew up not to far from there...loved Fuddruckers and Bennigans (I think there was one off of Independence).

Yup. I lived in Kings Grant like minutes away. Spent a lot of time at both Pembroke and Lynnhaven malls. 

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

First Colonial huh. Kempsville here. Haven't been back since 1999...so I doubt I'd recognize any of the area. 

I was there two years ago for some concerts in Hampton. Va Beach is in need of a mass renovation. I haven't lived there since 1988 and still recognized a lot of it. 

Kempsville's like the next borough over from Lynnhaven where I lived.

Edited by clietas

2 hours ago, clietas said:

Loved Fudruckers as a kid. Va Beach was the only place I lived that had one. Prolly haven't been in over thirty years. For the past decade I  always see them on those businesses going under lists. 

Damn, it was good.  It was like a souped up Roy Rogers with the fixin's bar, but they actually had good fixins.  I'd stack that burger so damn high, dripping with mustard and mayo and then a pool of mustard and cheese and mayo on the side for the fries.  Everything about that place was great.  I'm bummed cause I haven't been to one in a couple years and there was one in Ashburn next to WFT park that I didn't take advantage of enough.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If balls could taste I sure as hell wouldn't waste it on a Popeye's chicken sandwich .

Gotta tantalize them with some heavenly jamaican jerk

Of course balls can taste. Don't believe me, cut some habeneros or other stupid hot pepper and scratch yourself.  

Heed my warning, I jumped in shower like an idiot and might as well have jumped dripping wet into a grease fire.

BlankShoddyBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif.3eb151d48a8189199f33ea68e11e1be9.gif

Was standing naked in front of a fan with palm oil on thek while wife threatened to put it on snapchat (yall woulsnt believe me if I said tik tok). I swear I washed my hands, but sometimes her food so spicy my lips still simmer during dinner from lunch.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Of course balls can taste. Don't believe me, cut some habeneros or other stupid hot pepper and scratch yourself.  

Heed my warning, I jumped in shower like an idiot and might as well have jumped dripping wet into a grease fire.

Was standing naked in front of a fan with palm oil on thek while wife threatened to put it on snapchat (yall woulsnt believe me if I said tik tok). I swear I washed my hands, but sometimes her food so spicy my lips still simmer during dinner from lunch.

Habanero runs through these here veins, lightweight

• Like 1

As I was trying to say earlier: 

My chariot arrived 

182639542_Screenshot_20200910-170915_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.08ee735383c4f30aceac04756fade31a.jpg
We ran some errands, took a really fast ride down some back roads, then had lunch. 

The calamari was amazing. The spicy marinara had a really good flavor, not just heat. The filet required almost no chewing, perfect...and the mashed sweet potatoes had pine nuts on top (I had already mixed em in). 

I brought Key Lime Pie home for the game, along with half of the steak & potatoes. I haven't eaten out since March, and it made what could've been a horrible day so much better. 20200910_132739.thumb.jpg.8f9e4d0dd13d119f16e3c511aabd1810.jpg

20200910_134733.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1