Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I want a car where you hit a button and everything changes to your preferences. Like, my car has 3 buttons to preset the seat, but I want it to change the seat, the radio stations, to connect to my phone (not my wife’s), the temperature, which safety features to engage/disengage, all that ****. Can this be that hard?

Get your own car you cheap basted. 😁

Edited by The Evil Genius

19 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

It's back.

Starting to think it never left... Just took a quick smoke break. been at my Dad's in Bethesda most of the day. Decided not to head up 495/270 in this Noah's flood ass ****.

It's been going crazy off and on since around '6. I've never seen anything like it outside of a hurricane/tropical storm.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

8 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Get your own car you cheap basted. 😁

I have my own, but my wife just got a fancy new SUV and I want to drive it around, but some of the features are annoying AF and I want to turn them off only when I'm driving.  

If anyone is free today during the late morning / early afternoon I'm looking for two or three people to come kick my door down and possum stomp my **** ass into the ground while shouting derogatory and profane slurs.  I'm talking super degrading & personal **** too.  Like, dive deep... hit me with my very real issues which are the manifestations of many unfortunate prior experiences, clearly illustrated through my constant cries for help on this board.

Advice needed for a twitter argument I’m having. What sounds more correct: saying “all of 2017”, or “the whole of 2017”? 

this person on twitter said “the whole of 2017” and I’m trying to debate with someone else that that’s not the correct way of phrasing it. My argument is that saying “the whole of 2017” makes a person sound uneducated. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Advice needed for a twitter argument I’m having. What sounds more correct: saying “all of 2017”, or “the whole of 2017”? 

this person on twitter said “the whole of 2017” and I’m trying to debate with someone else that that’s not the correct way of phrasing it. My argument is that saying “the whole of 2017” makes a person sound uneducated. 

Both are appropriate ways of phrasing it.  

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

you sound like a blast to hang out with

• Haha 3