Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ed (Er is what most people call it)

People in the field call it ed, I always tell my wife, no that's erectile disfunction. 

Most of their acronyms and abbreviations are different than what we're used to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

This coronavirus is really pissing me off.  Messing with my sports and my money.  My portfolio is in complete shambles.  Go to hell coronavirus.  All joy in life is now gone.

Meh, just means you've got more buying power unless you need the money shortly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He's a dumbass.  

He'll be remembered as the guy who shutdown the NBA during coronavirus with that gif living in infamy on the Internet for eternity. 

It will be synonymous with people not taking this seriously and how quickly that changed, it'll be in every documentary about this.

It jus doesnt matter if he knew he had it or not, touching all that stuff to make light if it was a mistake that will haunt hin rest of his life.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It jus doesnt matter if he knew he had it or not, touching all that stuff to make light if it was a mistake that will haunt hin rest of his life.

Poetic justice that he got it days later. He earned it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, redskinss said:

People in the field call it ed, I always tell my wife, no that's erectile disfunction. 

I was momentarily confused when I saw a comment somewhere that the ED departments might be overwhelmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Congress better not go home and stay home over fear of getting sick. 

They better find some safe place to group and do work, it would kill both parties if they all go home to their mansions to ride this out.

They need to go to Mount Weather unless they have a different spot now, do NOT go home.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yup. Which is why I mentioned it’s the ER. Lol. You say ED and people just assume it’s some meaningless acronym. 

no, it’s the emergency room. Ie: where you’re going in the next 2-3 weeks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Yup. Which is why I mentioned it’s the ER. Lol. You say ED and people just assume it’s some meaningless acronym. 

no, it’s the emergency room. Ie: where you’re going in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Why you gotta dismiss people with plumbing problems tshile? 😢 We're peo.... I mean they, they are people too.  *ahem*  Yeah them.  🕵️‍♂️

• Haha 5

Because all I can do is rant and I need somewhere to rant you guys get some over dramatic nonsense to read

got the whole... who and cdc and insurance companies are in on it, it’s a scam, they all took out bonds to insure against pandemics in 2017, now look, everyone’s a sucker for buying into the hype... today...

people talk to me about it because they know my wife’s job. 

I take a deep breath can calmly explain we’re planning on her living in the hospital for 2-3 months working as a floor nurse instead of overseeing the entire hospital. 

my life has been incredibly stressful for 4 months or so. The stress this has added has created a situation where hearing someone tell me to my face that it’s all a hoax, fake news, conspiracy causes me to well up with tears right in front of them. Which is not a particularly proud thing to admit as a male with ego issues. But it’s the truth. 

I haven’t felt this way since my father was deployed to the pentagon as a firefighter when the plane hit the pentagon. 

writing this brings tears. 

it’s so ****ing frustrating. I hate people. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 9