Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

49 minutes ago, visionary said:

But going to the polling stations for two rounds is allowed, go figure !

" A visit to the polling station is "no more dangerous" than a trip to the supermarket, he argued. ":stop::wtf:

7 days ago his minister of education said :

"We never considered the total closure" of all the schools in France, he assured. "The list will necessarily get longer, that is obvious," however warned the minister. It should be remembered that there are 12 million pupils in France and therefore there will certainly be other territories which will be affected. "Don't be counter-productive. Link

Edited by FrFan

20 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Don’t think you can. If the public learns anything from this, it should be that don’t elect morons to office. And right now that is the entirety of the Republican Party. Politics is not a game and crises should not be managed by **** grabbing game show hosts.

There are some lessons they say you should only have to learn once.  

Probably the only thing more important then getting Trump out of office is how they write about him in history books.  Dont states right sugar coat that ****.

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

There are some lessons they say you should only have to learn once.  

Probably the only thing more important then getting Trump out of office is how they write about him in history books.  Dont states right sugar coat that ****.

The worm has burrowed too deeply for many people. We may have to wait a century or more for a 100% truthful/sobering account of his presidency, and the sickness that allowed it to happen.

Decided to go to the grocery stores today around 11:30am today. Trader Joe's: Workers remarked it was like "Thanksgiving week shopping" today. Publix: Lots of people, mostly 60+, with overflowing carts. Walmart: No multi-vitamins, vitamin C, hand wipes, soap (all soaps - shelves were empty) or toilet paper. Kroger: it was very much like 'Thanksgiving week'; again, a lot of people 60+ with full carts; a lot of the meat selections were completely gone; no TP or handwipes. Lines to checkout at each store were 5+ deep. I guess the other observation was the slightly strained look on most peoples faces. A lot of unusual over-friendliness with forced smiles when carts bumped in the crowded aisles. 

Henrico County public schools here in RVA just announced they are shutting down for 2 weeks effective Monday, March 16th.

Found my elderberry gummies at Publix for $10 so I bought the last 2 bottles. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The worm has burrowed too deeply for many people. We may have to wait a century or more for a 100% truthful/sobering account of his presidency, and the sickness that allowed it to happen.

It better not take that ****ing long. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Possible, it depends of how much of his base dies from this, many will be before the election. By time I was leaving high school they were jus adding 9/11, I have no idea if they are teaching the two wars bush started as draws like they do Vietnam, but Nixon gets no mercy in school, it seems universally accepted to throw him under the Bus.  Is Bush II getting that treatment now? Trump needs it, for sure.

• Like 2

I have no idea what I am going to do these next three weeks.  I'm on break from school.  Was considering flying home to DC...

If I stay here in LA all I'm going to is sit at home and watch HBO Go.  There aren't even any shows I like at the moment.  I suppose I could go play poker all day at Hustler, yipee.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This is obviously not as serious but...it's gonna suck that in like, 20, 30 years when people make movies that have stories that take place in this era, they're going to mark the times with things like Trump on tv in the background to remind you of what was going on in these times.  When espn makes the 30 for 30 about this, it'll feature Trump.  He'll never go away.