Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

40 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Chase Young is retweeting the demon sperm doctor's video, too 😐...

It cant be just politics man people are really this stupid. People really believe that woman because they cant trust anything anymore. Its nuts out here.America is ****ed. Are we the only country stuck on this Hydroxy bull****? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

It cant be just politics man people are really this stupid. People really believe that woman because they cant trust anything anymore. Its nuts out here.America is ****ed. Are we the only country stuck on this Hydroxy bull****? 

I wish I knew...it gets even worse when you realize that one of the things this woman is claiming is based off a hoax video made in 2011 (the part about scientists creating a vaccine to make people less religious).

It's like none of this matters to a section of our society, and another section of society is just incredibly willing to believe conspiracies over anything else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

We have those idiots in Europe as well. It seems like they luckily are still a fringe phenomenon, but events like a pandemic in the time of the internet don't help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

kinda Strange he has long pants and a sweater on, giving that it is July....

I work with a girl who is anemic (and I was last year, terribly. ) She was in a sweatshirt with me in the kitchen at work last week...it was about 90 degrees & even my kneecaps were sweating. :rofl89:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Covid 19 coronavirus: Americans visit Immigration NZ website every 30 seconds, tens of thousands consider shift to virus-free NZ

More than 250,000 Americans have investigated whether they qualify to move to New Zealand since the coronavirus pandemic took hold this year.

Hundreds of thousands of foreigners from other countries are also inquiring about living here or applying for residency as the deadly pandemic sweeps the globe.

With international death rates steadily climbing, our Pacific island nation is quickly becoming an attractive haven to live.

A Kiwi demographics expert says the spike in interest from United States citizens reflects a failure of the American political and public health system, and disillusionment with the leadership of United States President Donald Trump.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, visionary said:

On 7/28/2020 at 7:52 PM, visionary said:

Trump Twitter doc Dr Stella Immanuel says Jesus will destroy Facebook if it doesn’t put her coronavirus vid back online

Dr. Stella Immanuel blasted Facebook and Twitter after they removed the controversial video, which was retweeted by President Donald Trump earlier this week.

In a tweet Monday night, the physician wrote: "Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do.

"You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name."

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, China said:

Covid 19 coronavirus: Americans visit Immigration NZ website every 30 seconds, tens of thousands consider shift to virus-free NZ

More than 250,000 Americans have investigated whether they qualify to move to New Zealand since the coronavirus pandemic took hold this year.

Hundreds of thousands of foreigners from other countries are also inquiring about living here or applying for residency as the deadly pandemic sweeps the globe.

With international death rates steadily climbing, our Pacific island nation is quickly becoming an attractive haven to live.

A Kiwi demographics expert says the spike in interest from United States citizens reflects a failure of the American political and public health system, and disillusionment with the leadership of United States President Donald Trump.

Click on the link for the full article

*Raises hand* I looked. I also looked at stations in Antarctica...

Saw something like this on a Santa Fe blog:

Welcome to the Freedom Cafe.  No masks are required here. We believe our free thinking,

independent diners can make their own decisions about that. We also give that choice

to our staff. Our cooks and waiters can make that personal decision on their own.

It is entirely their choice.

Similarly, hand washing is optional for our guests.  We feel that is a personal act

and not something that needs to be dictated to people. So too with our staff. 

Our waiters and cooks are busy preparing and serving you quality meals,

and they often don't have the time to spend washing hands after every trip to the bathroom

just to satisfy some government mandate.  We know you appreciate their dedication to giving

you fast, quality service.

Our cooks create delicious meals for you.  We do not want to hinder their creativity

with overly restrictive "rules" about food preparation.  If they wish to cook chicken

or pork to 110 degrees instead of 180, who are we to object?  The important goal is to

serve you tasty food.

So come to the Freedom Cafe.  We pledge to provide quality service and food

for as long as you are healthy and alive.

• Haha 4

On 1/25/2020 at 8:53 AM, abdcskins said:

This is bad. I have a feeling this is going to spread on a global scale. This may be the beginning of the end.

Probably not...but you never know.

Prophetic, sorta.

Going back and reading the first pages of this thread is interesting.