Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

I hope absolutely none of those doctors are invited on any news outlet besides Fox News (because of course they'll be invited on their every other hour).

They should be blackballed by any station with even an ounce of integrity. 

• Like 4

On 5/19/2020 at 8:40 AM, TryTheBeal! said:

Given the fact that you can get the RDA of Zinc from a Big Mac, I don’t think red state Americans really need to be chasing supplements.

Again, it’s theater.  For morons...

I was thinking of people who don't eat a Bic Mac or meat for that matter. They still would need zinc from somewhere. One can take a Zinc supplement to boost their immune system if they so desire. Trump is not wrong about Zinc it is just that, as pointed out, people will now empty the shelves of Zinc foolishly. 

14 minutes ago, zskins said:

Has China really stopped the spread or they no longer reporting any new cases? Seems like their numbers are staying at 84K and looks like Canada is about to pass them as well. 

Do you really not know the answer to this question? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

These doctors need reminding of the Hippocratic Oath, First, Do no harm.

Maybe Dr. Conley could better explain his 'prophylaxis' strategy. Hopefully he can comment on the potential shortages that this practice would cause vs perceived benefit. It's one thing to treat lab confirmed COIVD-19 with variable data. Show me the prophylaxis studies and benefits vs harm... That's disappointing on many levels. 

Edited by Bonez3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

While that’s true; you can now say that about the Trump government and many GOP lead states.

Oh I say that about our government as a whole now. I don't even trust the CDC anymore. I'm pretty sure that was the goal too. 

• Like 2