Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I got no problem with Alex, too on that front.  I just think its weird that we got an owner who needs playmates at Redskins Park and on game day.  It's not the narrative you typically get about sports owners. 

Honestly? I think he's been so beaten down by fans and the media over the last twenty years that I honestly can't blame him for latching on to someone, even if he has to pay em. People like Al Davis and Jerry Jones really didn't give a **** what fans thought of him. Dan is a narcissist. 

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Honestly? I think he's been so beaten down by fans and the media over the last twenty years that I honestly can't blame him for latching on to someone, even if he has to pay em. People like Al Davis and Jerry Jones really didn't give a **** what fans thought of him. Dan is a narcissist. 

This isn't a new thing with Dan where now he's starting to do it.  It goes back to Vinny.  Him hanging with Portis.  RG3.  Bruce.  Larry Hess.  Keim also said he likes to hang with players (I couldn't tell is he meant ex-players or current players)

It's not the end of the world for me, we can win with Dan's social life in the mix.  But I still find the whole thing a bit odd.  It is what it is.   

Must admit getting Cooper would be fantastic. Never envisaged him as a target to be honest.

Bit more random, any interest in taking Le’Veon Bell from the Jets if they pick up some of cap hit in a salary dump and/or revise his contract?

Trent for Bell, on the terms above, plus a 2nd rounder from the Jets?

If the choice is between Amari and Hooper, I’m going Amari all day every day. One is an elite talent at a position of need, the other is an over achiever at a position of greater need. 

Our WR core would be set. Spend the 3rd on a TE, and sign a cheaper FA TE to start. Someone like Ebron. 

The only thing I could think is that the Chargers coulda been wary of Trent for some reason, contract demands, health, something.  Or we want picks instead.

What I dont want to be true is we're not shopping him hoping it all works out later and he comes back.

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Free agency two weeks from today. Can’t come soon enough 

I wouldn’t be too sure of that, unfortunately.  The players are lagging on signing this new CBA, and there’s precedent of the owners/players agreeing to push the date back. 

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I wouldn’t be too sure of that, unfortunately.  The players are lagging on signing this new CBA, and there’s precedent of the owners/players agreeing to push the date back. 

Oh good lord....seriously?? Way to rain on my parade!!! :P 

ugh **** me if that happens.....

6 hours ago, justice98 said:

The only thing I could think is that the Chargers coulda been wary of Trent for some reason, contract demands, health, something.  Or we want picks instead.

What I dont want to be true is we're not shopping him hoping it all works out later and he comes back.

not sure, but doesn’t this leave the Chargers with a gap at LT now? Really not sure.

They are well set in the draft to take one. But they need QB too, right?

Perhaps the throw some picks our way for Trent to go with Turner, then draft their QB. 

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

not sure, but doesn’t this leave the Chargers with a gap at LT now? Really not sure.

They are well set in the draft to take one. But they need QB too, right?

Perhaps the throw some picks our way for Trent to go with Turner, then draft their QB. 

From what I can see the Chargers don't have a starting LOT on their team as of this time after looking over their roster.  Maybe I missed something.  It'd sure be nice to ship TW to the Chargers for their 2nd round pick #37 overall. We're dreaming though, I think.

3 hours ago, RWJ said:

From what I can see the Chargers don't have a starting LOT on their team as of this time after looking over their roster.  Maybe I missed something.  It'd sure be nice to ship TW to the Chargers for their 2nd round pick #37 overall. We're dreaming though, I think.

As the Chargers representative in the ES draft, I assure you we have a plan that we will execute as we move forward. 

2 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Heard somewhere the Redskins are gonna pursue Byron Jones.

With the Dunbar situation cloudy I could see them pursuing Jones and Bradbury.  Trade Trent and Dunny and recoup some midround picks and we should be looking pretty.

Some FA nuggets about the Skins and within the division

image.png.96124144b7de45c6e5ba8085b4edac87.png

https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/jets-nfl-draft-and-free-agency-takeaways-from-sources-at-nfl-combine/312949846

And the money will be big. In fact, both Jones and Bradberry are apparently looking for contracts worth at least $15 million per season - or more on average than what the Jets gave Johnson. Even if the Jets are willing to go that high, they are not the favorites to land either player. For the most part, sources expect Jones will land in Philadelphia while Bradberry ends up in Washington.

image.png.3b71285bcce7a36b3d27155cea5ed3c1.png

13 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

No way to Graham. He’s been bad so long, I can’t remember the last time he was good. Maybe before dunking on the goal posts was banned. 

I feel like "bad" is hyperbolic.  Just relative to his prime, he hasnt measured up, but he hasnt been a bum.  He's been about a 55 catch/600-700 yard guy since he left NO.  He's still been an above league average TE, in receiving anyway.

Having said that, if Aaron Rodgers couldnt rejuvenate him, then that's it for him.  

47 minutes ago, Lovi said:

With the Dunbar situation cloudy I could see them pursuing Jones and Bradbury.  Trade Trent and Dunny and recoup some midround picks and we should be looking pretty.

If it's between Jones and Bradberry, and it's a reasonable probability the Skins are walking off with one of them, who would you prefer?  I suspect most people would say Jones, I'm just curious.

Archived