Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dunbar traded for a 5th rounder

https://twitter.com/redskinstoday_/status/1242210251526586377?s=20

I know this won't go over well but I'm glad he is gone. Now we can move forward. Also Allen is a smart move because he knows the system. I live in North Carolina and seen him play in person. Young man can ball and it's coming on the cheap.

Man I take one day to step away and the poop hit the fan. What is going on?  Not a fan of these moves today. Dunbar needed to go but they must have not got any good offers for him. Go out and bring Breeland back and maybe they can save the day 

3 minutes ago, redskinsrmylyfe said:

I know this won't go over well but I'm glad he is gone. Now we can move forward. Also Allen is a smart move because he knows the system. I live in North Carolina and seen him play in person. Young man can ball and it's coming on the cheap.

What goes over worse is quoting a huge block of text in your response. Can you edit it so only the part your are directly replying to is quoted or just a section.

Apparently Dunbar was not the only one with an inflated opinion of himself. He can't stay healthy. And yea he was a decent CB but he was not all that. People are just not lining up for an oft injured, disgruntled player. 

And the Kyle Allen trade is one I hoped they would make. Cheap competition and someone that can help Haskins learn Scott's offense. 

Dropped 15 spots in the 5th to get a solid back-up QB who could be a starter. 

Good day for the Redskins overall! 

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Yeah, that seems like a bit of an undersell. 

We couldn't have even done something like Dunbar and a 7th for a 4th?

Seems like Ron's just dumping the cancers for next to nothing.

well we think there are several solid FA corners still out there, plus the draft is loaded at CB, so did Dunbar really have a strong market. Clearly not in my opinion.

Archived