Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

10 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is why they love him and why we love him.  The guy brings attention on the field in a disruptive way and his teammates gravitate to that.  He probably shouldn't have said "I want Tom" but I think he relishes the attention.  Hopefully he backs it up and it translates in a very positive way.

Edited by SAli457180
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

He probably shouldn't have said "I want Tom"

Oh poppymalechicken.  Chase Young is a good dude, a great player, an exuberant rookie, and already a fan favorite everywhere.  Sets the example for work ethic.  He's not some Conrad Dobler on defense guy, headhunter, dirty player, etc.  He also clearly respects Brady -- he called him GOAT, not goat.  Think about this:  it's his hometown/childhood team, he's making the offs his rookie year and man what a year for everyone, and he is inarguably "(arguably" means you can argue it) the savior of this franchise.  They had just won their win-and-in game and he's playing Brady at home.  I'd be astonished if he didn't say it.  Obviously Brady took it in stride, as he should.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

I see Chase being the guy to do something like this Saturday night...

I love how Sean $&@%#* up their Olineman before the fumble recovery. He was always smacking people

Edited by Tedskins 21
  • Haha 1

I’m glad he said what he did about Brady. It’s not like he was asked a pointed question in an interview and he called Brady out. I like the confidence.

This guy can be that dude. That game wrecking monster that eats people and crushes dreams. Excuse me if I enjoy the theatrics and trash talk that comes with it. Defensive badassery is my favorite thing in football.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It’s always a sensitive subject, but I do think Chase has the potential to reach Sean Taylor level status with us as a fan base, he has that ‘something’ special about him. These last few weeks in particular, he’s been incredible. 

Also, love seeing the old ST highlights. Great times.

• Like 4

Wildly unique to think you always have a chance in a game due to a defensive player. 

Obviously it’s the whole Dline, but most would agree we expect/hope Young makes a game changing play to tilt things Washington’s way at some point in the game. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Wildly unique to think you always have a chance in a game due to a defensive player. 

Obviously it’s the whole Dline, but most would agree we expect/hope Young makes a game changing play to tilt things Washington’s way at some point in the game. 

It's great that it's such a strong unit. I don't think Chase would of had the year he has if he wasn't with such a great powerful group.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's great that it's such a strong unit. I don't think Chase would of had the year he has if he wasn't with such a great powerful group.

I agree on many levels, but some dudes it doesn’t matter what’s around them havoc will be caused and I think he qualifies. I hear you on the team stuff. 

• Like 1