Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Chase young last night said he was shocked at first when hurts was taken out, but that then he knew why.

what does that mean? Is there something he knows that we don’t? Or is he just simply referring to Philly tanking? It would be pretty funny if he actually knows something completely different 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I love that he does the John Randle thing with the black stuff under the eyes. I thought you weren't allowed to do that.

Ray Lewis comparison from JDR is huge. That's crazy.

A massive compliment from a guy who would know firsthand. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Remember when there were fans that were mad that we were tanking last year?

Right here..

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I love that he does the John Randle thing with the black stuff under the eyes. I thought you weren't allowed to do that.

Ray Lewis comparison from JDR is huge. That's crazy.

Agreed..john randle was an official quarterback murderer..i.like what chase is doing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Chase young last night said he was shocked at first when hurts was taken out, but that then he knew why.

what does that mean? Is there something he knows that we don’t? Or is he just simply referring to Philly tanking? It would be pretty funny if he actually knows something completely different 

Hmmmm....

5 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

Could it have been a contract bonus clause? Like if he plays so many quarters he gets a bonus? Obvious answer is usually the correct one though.

Doubt it, he's on a pretty scripted rookie contract. Plus if Doug did that, he would have completely lost the team moving forward. Hell he may have done that regardless, but it would have happened for sure. 

Just now, Busch1724 said:

Doubt it, he's on a pretty scripted rookie contract. Plus if Doug did that, he would have completely lost the team moving forward. Hell he may have done that regardless, but it would have happened for sure. 

Yeah i was just reading up on rookie deals and doesn't seem likely. Tank job it is.