Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

10 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I thought that was going to be the outcome too! Immediately had flashbacks of ST running it in to put a handle on the game in 05. 

Reminds me of one time when ST had a fumble recovery and he tossed a lateral to Matt Bowen. Joe Gibbs said to reporters after the game (paraphrased) "I told Sean if by some chance you happen to get the ball in your hands don't give it to someone else you are the guy we want to have it!" 

• Like 2

One way to beat Brady is to pound him early and force him to start screaming at his OL.  A helmet on the chin early will cause internal distention. I want to see him blaming everyone for his immobility.  Try and get him to check out early.

Chase Young is just the man for the job.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Without sounding like the fun police, doesn’t Chase need to be careful with some of these locker room videos. Aren’t there very strict league rules on face covering and the like, must be honest don’t know the exact league stance but there have been violations punished this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Without sounding like the fun police, doesn’t Chase need to be careful with some of these locker room videos. Aren’t there very strict league rules on face covering and the like, must be honest don’t know the exact league stance but there have been violations punished this season.

I asked that too. Looks like John Randle.

1 hour ago, Saeth29 said:

One stat that's left out is the 2020 defense played almost 100 less snaps than the 2019 defense.  Seems we are getting home (sacks) more often since we have more sacks this year than last.

Ah why let statistical relevance get jn the way of good ol' fashioned hatin'

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I am hoping that JDR is scheming up ways to get Chase Young in one on one situations this weekend.  Or some creative stunts or something that can get Young to Brady.  It's paramount that Young creates havoc all day.

I think he can do it.

I want to see Chase steaming up the middle. Step up into that Tom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Its like when entering a restaurant you need a mask.  But when you sit down your safe to remove your mask.  When you win the division you can then remove your mask in the locker room. :)

6 hours ago, -JB- said:

2020 defense more INTs, more forced fumbles & fumble recoveries, more defensive TD’s (zero last season if I recall correctly), gave up way less points.  What is he even trying to suggest??

He's hindsighting the draft. He wanted Tua...but will probably say he wanted Herbert all along. He's also dumber than a bag of hammers. But he's the worst kind of dumb--arrogantly dumb. An idiot that thinks his opinion is the only one that matters 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Saeth29 said:

One stat that's left out is the 2020 defense played almost 100 less snaps than the 2019 defense.  Seems we are getting home (sacks) more often since we have more sacks this year than last.

He also left out 3rd down defense is much improved and our d line has lead to a much better secondary. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

He's hindsighting the draft. He wanted Tua...but will probably say he wanted Herbert all along. He's also dumber than a bag of hammers. But he's the worst kind of dumb--arrogantly dumb. An idiot that thinks his opinion is the only one that matters 

Oh so he’s trying to say why draft Chase Young when we could have drafted QB I see.  Chase Young has had a monumental impact on this football team since day one.  The defense is infinitely better and he’s going to be our first All-Pro in a million years! 

17 minutes ago, RawRebel said:

He also left out 3rd down defense is much improved and our d line has lead to a much better secondary. 

My god the 3rd down defense was all-time bad last year.  This defense has only given up 20 something points TOTAL in the second half of that last 7 games COMBINED!

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:32 AM, RandyHolt said:

One way to beat Brady is to pound him early and force him to start screaming at his OL.  A helmet on the chin early will cause internal distention. I want to see him blaming everyone for his immobility.  Try and get him to check out early.

Chase Young is just the man for the job.

I do agree about making him run for his life all game long. We must do to him what Tuck and Strahan did a few years back in the SB.

I wouldn't have said what CY said, no need to fire up your opponent. He will probably be double teamed by a good OL which allowed only 22 sacks. If so I hope his teammates will capitalize on this and find their way to get to Shaddy.

Tom Brady has been under pressure on just 24% of his dropbacks this season despite operating in a Bruce Arians offense that traditionally brought pressure on its quarterbacks due to the emphasis on the downfield passing game. Part of the credit for that should go to Brady himself, but the guys up front deserve some love, as well.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, FrFan said:

I do agree about making him run for his life all game long. We must do to him what Tuck and Strahan did a few years back in the SB.

I wouldn't have said what CY said, no need to fire up your opponent. He will probably be double teamed by a good OL which allowed only 22 sacks. If so I hope his teammates will capitalize on this and find their way to get to Shaddy.

Tom Brady has been under pressure on just 24% of his dropbacks this season despite operating in a Bruce Arians offense that traditionally brought pressure on its quarterbacks due to the emphasis on the downfield passing game. Part of the credit for that should go to Brady himself, but the guys up front deserve some love, as well.

• Like 2