Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Interesting comment in there to him from Tre Boston I think, ‘your the only one talking’....Young is showing up as a leader on the D, maybe we are still lacking a couple more really vocal leaders on the D. Plenty of talent. Just an observation from that film.

Yeah it’s definitely notable that our great defenses had vocal leaders even if those players weren’t as good. D Hall was a vocal leader for the secondary even if he made some errors.  Given he made some greats too. 

9 minutes ago, madden lot said:

Going off the video above. The thing i like is that everyone loves chase young. 

That rookie Carolina LT who just came in the game while Chase Young was looking at him and saying "fresh meat, fresh meat! " might have not enjoyed playing against Chase that day 

• Haha 6

After RG3 - I said I would NEVER buy a current player jersey again.

So far I haven't - I've stuck to my ST21 jersey.

I just bought a Chase Young 99 jersey.

This kid has me sold. He's going to be one of the best football players to ever hit DC.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Chase is the first player I remember on this team since Sean, that whether he got the tackle,sack, pick, or not, he always looks like he’s disrupting the play. There were a couple games where he has no sacks but almost every single play I would look to my wife and go “holy cow did you see what he just did?” I am so glad we got him. My 7 year old son got his jersey for Christmas and it reminds me of when my nephew started watching football and witnessed Sean play. My son is always so intrigued with chase and where he’s at and what he did on any play. Another big positive is the guy looks like a super hero since he towers over everyone and has predator hair. Definitely makes young kids intrigued lol

• Like 7

This had some footage I haven't seen in the previous ones. 

One of the things I often said last off season is this organization's irrelevance and lack of sexiness was also about having no stars.  We didn't have a talked about national star.  I said Chase would likely change that.  And he clearly has.  He is already by a mile the marquee name on this team.  He is already getting plenty of national attention.    Biggest star we've had in Dan's 20 years aside from 2012 RG3.  

Case in point

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, scstand said:

Is this for the year? or week??...either way it's not even close!! whew finally we get something right!! *knocks on wood^

38 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

I hope he comes back and admits he was wrong... ‘cause this horse has been beaten to glue.  I look forward to the board being able to move on (and I’m starting to worry about some of you, lol).

of course...we are all a part of the Redskins family...forgiveness is in our blood

Edited by Stefanskins
  • Haha 1