Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Eagles' quarterback Carson Wentz is suing the Washington's defense for taking him Toohill and back in the first game of the season. The Smith-Williams law firm has filed a motion to dismiss that charges on Washington's behalf.

Side Note: That was pretty weak but it's the best I could do.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

The 1923 Canton Bulldogs allowed 19 points in 12 games.  19.  4 FGs and a touchdown + XP.  And they scored 246.  Now you know why the Pro Football Hall of Fame is in Canton, not Chicago or Baltimore or Philly.

The only played one opponent that year and that team had a scrappy rookie QB by the name of Robert Griffin the first. 

Needless to say, he's no Robert Griffin the third.

3 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

The 1923 Canton Bulldogs allowed 19 points in 12 games.  19.  4 FGs and a touchdown + XP.  And they scored 246.  Now you know why the Pro Football Hall of Fame is in Canton, not Chicago or Baltimore or Philly.

Yeah that's cool and all. But football in 1923 and football in 2020 are more or less completely different sports. The forward pass was still mostly illegal in the pro game at that point. You're comparing apples to kiwis. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

But did they touch the quarterback?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Darc Requiem said:

Eagles' quarterback Carson Wentz is suing the Washington's defense for taking him Toohill and back in the first game of the season. The Smith-Williams law firm has filed a motion to dismiss that charges on Washington's behalf.

Side Note: That was pretty weak but it's the best I could do.

Good hustle kid, but hit the showers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Yea, you guys are right. It's all hyperbole. We actually suck. We have just been playing really bad teams that want to lose and miss the POs. We should never be able to enjoy a video that shows us doing well. Never be happy! Right?? Always want more!

Maybe for the players that's true. But we are fans! Ease up, seriously 🙂  I said it was a nice video and I enjoyed the cut ups. Is he a little over the top? Probably. But I am suppose to not enjoy it? It was a good video and fun to watch. Said nothing more or nothing less. Never even said I agree with his analysis. 

Seattle? Yes, we probably lose. Russell WIlson will not make the same mistakes these other QBs have been making. Unlike other QBs who you want to flush, they need to keep RW in the pocket. Although they did a good job of that with Ben. When he did get out is when he hurt us. When they made him a pocket passer he struggled so maybe that will be the strategy here. The good news is Seattle's defense can be scored on. They are not nearly as good as Pitts or SF. But I expect us to lose. Should be a close game but Pete Carroll always seems to find a way to beat us. 

Ease up? I don’t think it was even really critical. Just a bit of reality  in that if you listen to Baldinger he makes it sound like this defense is  the 95 Bears revisited. There are many good components to this defence but there are things that can be improved upon. 
    I have been Washington  fan for over 50 years and  I want them to be great. In a truly feel that they are a work in progress and may some day soon be an excellent team. No one said you shouldn’t  enjoy this run, I certainly am. I don’t believe that anyone criticised you for being overly  exuberant, it was strictly commentary on the football team and that Baldinger was a bit over the top. 

13 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

Yeah, but they didnt have to contend with the spread offense... West Coast Offense, Mahomes, vaccines, the internets, The Rona,  and a lot of other problems in today's Super Bowl-era NFL

Edited by petey hodge

1 hour ago, Tarpon75 said:

Ease up? I don’t think it was even really critical. Just a bit of reality  in that if you listen to Baldinger he makes it sound like this defense is  the 95 Bears revisited. There are many good components to this defence but there are things that can be improved upon. 
    I have been Washington  fan for over 50 years and  I want them to be great. In a truly feel that they are a work in progress and may some day soon be an excellent team. No one said you shouldn’t  enjoy this run, I certainly am. I don’t believe that anyone criticised you for being overly  exuberant, it was strictly commentary on the football team and that Baldinger was a bit over the top. 

Then don't use my comment to go from. Feel free to quote just the video from him. Or say, this is not directed at you. But when you use my comment then say what you say it implies you are are talking to me and I honestly get tired of every time you want to say something nice and just enjoy it someone has to say well it's not good enough!!  We have to be better implying I don't to when all I said was - hey nice video.

Again, if you want to talk about the video then just respond to the video. Leave me out of it. 

What is wrong with just enjoying a good video? 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Then don't use my comment to go from. Feel free to quote just the video from him. Or say, this is not directed at you. But when you use my comment then say what you say it implies you are are talking to me and I honestly get tired of every time you want to say something nice and just enjoy it someone has to say well it's not good enough!!  We have to be better implying I don't to when all I said was - hey nice video.

Again, if you want to talk about the video then just respond to the video. Leave me out of it. 

What is wrong with just enjoying a good video? 

Wow , we sure are sensitive aren’t we? There  was nothing said attacking you in the least. It was simple commentary, I think that’s what a message board is. Don’t really care if that you are sick of a fellow fan stating an opinion. I was just responding to a post, not  you personally.

I am through with this and just won’t respond to any of your posts in the future, have a good one!

1 hour ago, Tarpon75 said:

Wow , we sure are sensitive aren’t we? There  was nothing said attacking you in the least. It was simple commentary, I think that’s what a message board is. Don’t really care if that you are sick of a fellow fan stating an opinion. I was just responding to a post, not  you personally.

I am through with this and just won’t respond to any of your posts in the future, have a good one!

And I am the sensitive one. 😂 The whole point was to maybe chill and just enjoy a good clip.  But ok to each their own.   Have a great holiday.  Hope we beat Seattle.