Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

Most watch game of the season.  😆

Feels like winning!

We have so many promising rookies to take in the off-season.

Here's hoping for Greg Williams or someone competent!  Please!!

Greg Williams hasn’t been a great HC so far .300 to .400 record

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I fear Haskins and TMC will tell him how screwed up it is here, starting with our stadium overrun for all home games.  Oh and our team captain refusing to play with Bruce in the front office, who is poised to remain there.

These are empty fears man. Players get drafted to crappy organizations every year but take the guaranteed money. Young is not some diva QB. 

We're gonna get positive buzz from our regime change too (whether we deserve it or not).

9 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Millions as the #2 pick, or a potential injury that derails your career as you play another year for free while risking everything?

Well he could just say he won't play for us and force the Redskins to trade his rights.

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I never understood why coaches who are fired become in such high demand.  Like, they weren't fired for doing a good job.

Yeah, although sometimes it’s not just simply because they did a bad job, sometimes some coaching situations just aren’t working for a coach and a coach needs new scenery. 

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Do you think Joe is in love with Troy?  He always looks at him so tenderly. And never fails to call him HOFer Troy Aikman. 

Joe is ready to drop his wife at moments notice.   All Troy has to do is give him the nod.

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

I fear Haskins and TMC will tell him how screwed up it is here, starting with our stadium overrun for all home games.  Oh and our team captain refusing to play with Bruce in the front office, who is poised to remain there.

No worries about this. 

Haskins and McLaurin are tough competitors, and they know we can win soon. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah, although sometimes it’s not just simply because they did a bad job, sometimes some coaching situations just aren’t working for a coach and a coach needs new scenery. 

Yeah people say that, but it happens how frequently?  Holmgren and Reid?

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I never understood why coaches who are fired become in such high demand.  Like, they weren't fired for doing a good job.

Almost everyone is hired eventually to be fired. In a parity riddled league like the NFL, it's not often that a coach is fired simply because he does not belong in the NFL (as a head coach or coordinator).

There are many circumstances that can wear out your welcome, and wear it out fast.

1 minute ago, caysdad1 said:

Greg Williams hasn’t been a great HC so far .300 to .400 record

Worst could have been said about Bill before he got to New England.

Just got a feeling man and I not feeling an experiment at coaching next year.

Archived