Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Maybe. That's a risky game to play so I'd roll the dice. Dak is better than he looks right now due to a shoulder injury. 

I will definitely admit there's an argument to be made whether it's worse for them to be on the lookout for a FA/rookie or stuck with Dak on a huge contract. 

I'm with you.  I'm thinking stuck with Dak and Elliott and then Cooper will be a really bad day for them.

Well one positive.. case looking so awful has really shown what a good job Haskins has been doing with the same receivers and offensive line the last 5 weeks or so..

Either Haskins has been really good or teams like the Packers are not as good as the cowboys (for those who want to use the "inferior" competition argument). Because case has been awful against their defense. I'd wager Haskins would look miles better in this game.

1 minute ago, crabbypatty said:

Well one positive.. case looking so awful has really shown what a good job Haskins has been doing with the same receivers and offensive line the last 5 weeks or so..

Either Haskins has been really good or teams like the Packers are not as good as the cowboys (for those who want to use the "inferior" competition argument). Because case has been awful against their defense. I'd wager Haskins would look miles better in this game.

In fairness to Case he didnt have Terry today. But to your point Haskins is light years better than Keenum.

Archived