Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

Bye Felicia!

Hellooooooo Chase Young! 

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

ARLINGTON, Texas – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Dallas Cowboys:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 7 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr. 

o   No. 17 WR Terry McLaurin 

o   No. 20 S Landon Collins

o   No. 24 CB Josh Norman

o   No. 30 S Troy Apke  

o   No. 64 C Ross Pierschbacher 

o   No. 83 TE Caleb Wilson 

No. 8 Case Keenum is expected to start in place of No. 7 Dwayne Haskins Jr. at quarterback.

No. 89 Cam Sims is expected to start in place of No. 17 Terry McLaurin at wide receiver.

On your flip card for the Redskins, please add No. 32 S Kenny Ladler and No. 19 WR Jester Weah and omit No. 31 CB Fabian Moreau and No. 35 S Montae Nicholson. On Friday, the Redskins placed Moreau and Nicholson on the reserve/injured list, signed Ladler and promoted Weah from the practice squad.

• TK pinned this topic

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

So far dolphins and lions are doing their parts (doubt it will end that way) but the giants also have to win.  

I'd actually rather the Lions lose.  Whomever ends up at #3 that spot might be prime real estate to trade the pick for a bounty for Tua.  Also if we traded out of the 2nd relating to Tua, Giants might be positioned to take Chase then at #3. 

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jerry Jones with a hug for Bill Callahan, then greets Dan Snyder warmly

I ran into Daryl Gardener this last weekend who played DT for the Skins in 2002 under Spurrier and I asked him his opinion of Daniel Snyder.  He said "Snyder gets his advice from senile old Jerry Jones".  So the love fest between these two does not surprise me.

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

I ran into Daryl Gardner this last weekend who played DT for the Skins in 2002 under Spurrier and I asked him his opinion of Daniel Snyder.  He said "Snyder gets his advice from senile old Jerry Jones".  So the love fest between these two does not surprise me.

Exactly why Daniel thinks he knows what he's doing, he knows that Jerry runs the show down there so he thinks why can't I do the same? Difference being Jerry at least has a small clue on what he's doing, Daniel is just lost when it comes to running a football team. 

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Exactly why Daniel thinks he knows what he's doing, he knows that Jerry runs the show down there so he thinks why can't I do the same? Difference being Jerry at least has a small clue on what he's doing, Daniel is just lost when it comes to owning football team. 

My understanding is Daniel Snyder has a history of failures in the business world while his only success being in .com industry with Snyder Communications?

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

My understanding is Daniel Snyder has a history of failures in the business world while his only success being in .com industry with Snyder Communications?

Correct, everything aside from Snyder Communications has been run into the ground. 

14 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I ran into Daryl Gardener this last weekend who played DT for the Skins in 2002 under Spurrier and I asked him his opinion of Daniel Snyder.  He said "Snyder gets his advice from senile old Jerry Jones".  So the love fest between these two does not surprise me.

They've co-owned a yacht & have vacationed together. They're close friends.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Nothing better than watching the Patriots blow a first round bye by losing to the Dolphins in the final week of the season. Great start to the football day.

Did Allen get fired? (And by that I mean no longer involved in any role with the team)?It’s the only way my football day can be solid :ols:

Archived