Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

1 minute ago, Doctorfro said:

Ok, bruh. How about temporary Cowboy fans? You’re rooting for the Pukes, right?

Buddy, shove it.  You're trying to tell other posters on the fan messageboard that they're not fans.  Take your righteousness and your hypocrisy somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Anybody rooting for the skins to win is doing it wrong today. 

We have zero effect on the outcome of today's game. It is win win. We win they are out, we lose we get the #2. But there is no "doing it wrong". Though being a fan of this team could have argument of "doing it wrong" lol, but I'm too deep in now baby no turning back

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Can I root for the Redskins?

Do what you want, root for what you think is best as a fan, whatever. It's your criteria, who cares. 

I want a loss because I want a generational passrusher named Chase Young at #2. 

You want a win because you want to beat the Cowboys. 

We're both fans, rooting for what we think is best and what makes us happiest. Nothing else really matters. 

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Can I root for the Redskins?

Silly question. Nobody is stopping you from rooting for the redskins. Whoever does, is a piece of ****.

also, those that try to stop others from rooting for a loss (for pick #2) are a piece of **** too.

simply put, hey guys, let others be a fan the way they want to 😂 good lord. 

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Buddy, shove it.  You're trying to tell other posters on the fan messageboard that they're not fans.  Take your righteousness and your hypocrisy somewhere else.

Got some thin skin? Dang. Hypocrisy? Look in the mirror.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Do what you want, root for what you think is best as a fan, whatever. It's your criteria, who cares. 

I want a loss because I want a generational passrusher named Chase Young at #2. 

You want a win because you want to beat the Cowboys. 

We're both fans, rooting for what we think is best and what makes us happiest. Nothing else really matters. 

Thank you.  It's not possible to be on this board and not be a fan.  Whatever each of us thinks is right, we still want the best for the Redskins.

Archived