Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions at the Upcoming Press Conference

FuriousD

Very shortly, someone in authority is going to be standing in front of a camera and fielding questions about this team.  Regardless of the hiring or firing taking place on the day, I'm hoping the "press" there will pull up their big-boy pants and have the balls to ask some VERY pointed questions regarding the state of this franchise.  Forget that the face behind the podium could be new to the team with little or no accountability for the season we just endured, but somebody should answer for this mess!

Here are a couple of mine to get started...

1:  Does the buck stop at the top in the Redskins organization?  And if so, how after 20+ years of ownership under Mr. Snyder, do you account for 2019 & one of the worst seasons in living memory?

2:  Outside of Redskins Park, the word most often used to describe the front office here is "dysfunctional".  Why do you think that is and are you planning any changes with the FO structure?

3:  (Assuming the skins loose to Dallas on Sunday) ... The first measure of being competitive in this league is to win your division, but the 2019 Redskins won ZERO division games. ZERO!  To call this squad mediocre would be a huge compliment.  How big of a rebuild are fans to expect?

4:

5:

Please add some of your own...

1.  Do you agree this new organizational structure will include a total makeover of this team on both sides of the ball?

2.  How does the Head Coach hold assistant coaches accountable for their coaching performances?

3.  In general what kind of professional background should a General Manager have?  Do contract lawyer types make for successful General Managers?

4. Over the years opposing players have complained about the turf on the field are there any plans to change it before a new stadium is built?

5. What is the most important message you want to tell this dedicated fan base before this press conference ends today?

If the rumors are true and Dan has finally been "getting it."  I know I'm romanticizing the idea but I'd be a lot more optimistic if Dan walked out first, and started the conversation with: "Redskins Nation, I know that I have messed up and disparaged this organization.  As most of you know, I've been a lifelong fan myself.  The blame starts here.  I own it.  It's why I'm here to address the issues and that's why as of (insert time here), I have officially let go Bruce Allen, Doug Williams, *add in whomever you want) and have been quietly searching for the team along with the help of football minded individuals that will help restore the pride and luster of this once proud franchise."

Man what I'd give to hear that...

Only a few questions I’d like to ask, kinda kidding ..but not really.
1. Does this organization work at sucking this bad? Only asking because it’s inconceivable it happened by luck.

2. What is the long term strategy to remove the suck?

3. Why would any non moron think that anyone connected with the current level of suck be qualified to remove said suck?

4. What’s to prevent new hires from becoming infected by the suck? 

Basically I’d just like the word suck to be used a lot, hopefully it triggers some kind of melt down😄

16 minutes ago, Itoolu said:

The questions would vary for me depending on who is standing behind the microphone on the podium.

If its Bruce I'm just going to laugh and walk out.

I don't know,.. If Brucifer walks out there, it should signal red meat for the lions!  How about..

Bruce, you have just completed 10 years in the Redskins front office.  Attendance is down, sales are down, ratings are down, product quality is down and fans are abandoning the team in droves!  Why are you still here?

25 minutes ago, Itoolu said:

The questions would vary for me depending on who is standing behind the microphone on the podium.

If it is Bruce, I am asking when his book about how to convince your boss to keep you employed even though you suck at your job is coming out?

38 minutes ago, Itoolu said:

If it's Bruce Allen at the mic, the first question should be:

"What the hell are you still doing here?"

The second question should be:

"No, seriously. What the hell are you still doing here?"

1 hour ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Only a few questions I’d like to ask, kinda kidding ..but not really.
1. Does this organization work at sucking this bad? Only asking because it’s inconceivable it happened by luck.

2. What is the long term strategy to remove the suck?

3. Why would any non moron think that anyone connected with the current level of suck be qualified to remove said suck?

4. What’s to prevent new hires from becoming infected by the suck? 

Basically I’d just like the word suck to be used a lot, hopefully it triggers some kind of melt down😄

I think you have been watching too much of Abraham in The Walking Dead!! Lol

My questions would be;

1. Mr. Snyder, I bet you cannot pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.

2. Mr. Snyder, why would you let photos of you, a sheep, and a bottle of gin end up in Allen's possession?

3. Mr. Allen, in what alternative universe do you live in that leads you to believe you have a clue how to run an organization?

4. Mr. Allen, after you ruined previous teams, how many days did it take the fans to turn on you in Oakland and Tampa Bay?

5. Mr. Manusky, how many colors are in your crayon box while you're on the sidelines during games?

Then I'd just give them a quick piece of my mind, and say " Snyder, Allen and Manusky, you 3 are the absolute worst people in professional sports, because neither of you have a clue what you're doing. When you leave this interview, I sincerely hope and pray that all of you are hit by a high speed rail train and mutilated beyond recognition, and whoever collects the remaining DNA from the site, I hope they take it around the corner and take a **** in the box".  Then give them all the one-fingered salute.

5 hours ago, FuriousD said:

I don't know,.. If Brucifer walks out there, it should signal red meat for the lions!  How about..

Bruce, you have just completed 10 years in the Redskins front office.  Attendance is down, sales are down, ratings are down, product quality is down and fans are abandoning the team in droves!  Why are you still here?

Because we are CLOSE.....lol

If it's Bruce walking then I would have this question:

- Bruce, You're neither winning on the field (100 loss) nor winning off the field (coaches not want to come here, the Reuben Foster incident, Trent Williams...), which means the culture is damn bad. So why aren't you close to being fired?

For years many fans have speculated that not going to the games and not buying merchandise is the only thing that will get snyder's attention and affect real change.

Based off of our attendance records this year and fan enthusiasm I guess we're going to get an answer to that question at least.

Archived