Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ghost of said:

Madden just looks so bad now. Yes, it's better than 1992 in graphics but the gameplay and animation sets just suck. My God.

I haven't played since 96 when a guy named John Madden was on the cover. I've pretty much heard that the games sucks every single year yet people buy it and play it like it's the best thing. 

The last time I played a football game for a whole year was NFK 2k3. That was a pretty good game if I recall.

• Like 2

It’s rare if a qb spends his entire career with the same team.  Brady and Rodgers are examples of players moving on. Big Ben was an example of a player that did spend his career with the same team.

I wonder what qb stars today will end up moving in a decade or so, after their careers enter that final phase.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, CobraCommander said:

I haven't played since 96 when a guy named John Madden was on the cover. I've pretty much heard that the games sucks every single year yet people buy it and play it like it's the best thing. 

The last time I played a football game for a whole year was NFK 2k3. That was a pretty good game if I recall.

Every year, the graphics look more and more realistic. Also every year, features get cycled in and out so that what was a brand new advancement 10 years ago is a brand new advancement today. After playing Madden 08 for a decade, I got Madden 19 and 20 for full price to see how much it changes in a year. Unimpressed. I got Madden 22 on sale for $1. I've hardly touched it.

Madden is trash yet the exclusive license they have with the nfl is the sole reason it sucks every year. The animations, the defensive glitches where u can be in a heavy jumbo formation with 8 o lineman vs a 3 man front and get no blocking and a 5 yard loss if u run or an immediate sack if u pass. U got to do 34 adjustments to stop certain defensive and or certain pass plays and the ai is putrid. Worse angles I've ever seen. If 2k was able to make an nfl game it would be infinitely better hands down. Ea saw what was going to take place with nfl 2k3/4 might of been the last year and somehow got a deal for exclusion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...