Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Bengals take a QB, and even if the Dolphins get #2, they need a QB because Fitzpatrick is ancient and Rosen sucks vacuum cleaner hoses. Even at #3, I feel confident in getting Chase Young.

Not necessarily. Dolphins want Tua I think. They can trade back and still get him.

9 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Now that i think of it a tie ist absolutely the best Case scenario. Keeps the Dolphins behind us but in front of the giants. Might be able to trade back one spot and still grab Chase if they want to go Tua.

What if the Bengals take Chase Young with 1st pick?

Just now, RawRebel said:

Just now, RawRebel said:

Then we can get an absolute Hershel Walker level treasure trove if we trade our pick or given how good Haskins looked his last few games, a pretty good haul for Dwayne.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You're focused on the numbers, but it's not about that. Team will still be in a position to draft great talents, just not the ones you want. That's on the front office though, not the players and coaches

That’s the thing too. I have zero confidence in the FO. So the higher the draft pick, the harder it is for them to **** it up. The less likely it is that they have to make another dumb **** trade to move up. 

Archived