Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

If it didn't mean Bruce would be staying, I wouldn't mind keeping these coaches minus Manusky.

Exactly,let Callahan stay and pick a D coordinator. He is a good coach and as someone that couldnt stand Haskins, thought he had way to far to go, they have done a heck of a job with him.

I really like our receivers moving forward. All youngish. All that are on the field today have some chemistry with Haskins. 

Need a back (could be Love) that can be dynamic and explosive and most importantly the OL needs to be shored up offensively and we have a NFL offense.

Need ILBs on D. Bad. And a FS. And we could use a couple corners (at least decent depth). Improved pass rushers too

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

If it didn't mean Bruce would be staying, I wouldn't mind keeping these coaches minus Manusky.

I think it just shows how piss poor Gruden had become.   I’m not a big Callahan HC fan but have to at least give him credit for being better than Gruden.  

Just now, KDawg said:

I really like our receivers moving forward. All youngish. All that are on the field today have some chemistry with Haskins. 

Need a back (could be Love) that can be dynamic and explosive and most importantly the OL needs to be shored up offensively and we have a NFL offense.

Need ILBs on D. Bad. And a FS. And we could use a couple corners (at least decent depth)

And a STUD TE. :)

Archived