Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

Not a big fan of Nicholson because I think he could be so much better if he got the mental side down but holy **** what a terrible call and a ****ass acting job by ertz. That was ****ing awful. **** him. Clean hit no head he pulled up and barely checked him and he outweighs Nichols by probably 30 lbs. **** you ertz I hope someone blows him up for real ASAP. Go play soccer you ****. 

2 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

In soccer that is shoulder to shoulder and nobody cries about it.

In football, when the ball is not caught/uncatchable and practically already hitting the ground...you don’t make that hit. Monte is just an absolute idiot there but that is what he has been his entire stint. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

That call on Montae Nicholson was weaksauce.  His path with Ertz was straight, and the replay clearly shows he pulled up to minimize the contact.  Then the very next play the officials swallow the whistles on that block in the back which freed up the Screen pass.

If you’re referring to Payne being knocked over, it wasn’t block in the back. It was a good block by the OL and Payne just had no balance.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

You are comparing the biggest flopping sport ever to the NFL??? In soccer the dude would be crying for 20 minutes until they sprayed the cold spray on him. Please

I know, my jokes come with an instruction booklet.  My son, who plays soccer yelled "shoulder to shoulder Sir" as soon as it happened.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Holcomb’s angles are horrendous. This is the first game I’m focusing on him almost entirely and I am not impressed with his angles. He finds himself near the ball, which is good, but he’s a touch slow to react and his angles are not great.

Go back & watch him in the Detroit (I think) game. Dude was all over the film making plays. Could be an off day or knicked up today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, mistertim said:

Probably calculating how likely it is that he could insist that Bruce get fired if he takes the Skins HC job and it would actually happen.

I think that’s the only way you get a Meyer, Harbaugh or even David Shaw type. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Holcomb’s angles are horrendous. This is the first game I’m focusing on him almost entirely and I am not impressed with his angles. He finds himself near the ball, which is good, but he’s a touch slow to react and his angles are not great.

So are his instincts good in terms of where to be on the field, he just isn't getting there?

And holy **** Moreland with the TD-saving play!

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

That call on Montae Nicholson was weaksauce.  His path with Ertz was straight, and the replay clearly shows he pulled up to minimize the contact.  Then the very next play the officials swallow the whistles on that block in the back which freed up the Screen pass.

Yeah. I saw the block in the bock on Payne as well. Pathetic.

Archived